It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 8

paukas >> :

Following the market is predicting the market. And it's mostly correct. :)

))) Way so. Although, on the other hand, there is a fundamental difference: the trading context exists not by prediction, but simply in the moment. There is no price forecasting moment. However, I've already described it all in detail in the link on the example of a trend model.

Svinozavr >> :

We've had this conversation. I don't know of any successful hedge fund that works on predictions (market model trading ). Maybe in forex it's different, but I doubt it.))) But trading by following the market is an absolutely realistic way. In fact, it was discussed here. There is a traded context model - it is used for trading.

I downloaded the entry/exit indicator again - today's day (red/green - position opening; blue - exit):

There is also an image there.

Turns out it's that simple... And for fuck's sake, there's so much debate. And those stupid hedge funds don't need whole scientific departments of programmers, mathematicians, physicists, astrologists ...

OAE >> :

Turns out it's that simple... And there's no need for so much debate. And those dumb hedge funds don't need entire scientific departments of programmers, mathematicians, physicists, astrologers...

Just? Well, repeat it.))) There - mathematicians, physicists, etc. repeat it with varying degrees of success.

No one is saying it's easy. It's just that it's a solvable problem. The point is that implementing such an approach is feasible. As for trading on the market model - not sure. I personally have not encountered any.

===

I did not put it up to show off - it is just an illustration of my theses. (And it is not my theses.)

Svinozavr >> :

))) That's the way it is. Although, on the other hand, there is a fundamental difference: the context of a trade exists not by prediction but simply in the moment. The moment of price forecasting is absent. But I've already described it in details by the example of trend model.

Piglet, why are you playing with words again?

the context is not by prediction but by fact but on entering in any case you are predicting as well as on exiting

Now, when grasn comes, you'll be pounding the wiki from both sides again.

OAE писал(а) >>

And I came across some forum where people were seriously savouring the issue. To be honest, their level of mathematical communication was such that I often only understood

punctuation marks and prepositions :) so all I had to do was read. So I couldn't repeat it in any detail even after half an hour. But there were some revealing moments that

made me seriously question the orderliness of market movements. For example the following experiment was conducted: random numbers were taken, and they were not generated by a user's computer.

The numbers were generated not by user's computer but by some website of some mathematical university or some paid generator for scientific research guaranteeing, so to say, as ridiculous as it may sound,

maximum randomness, which can be obtained at all, was formed from them ticks, from ticks a candlestick chart was formed and it was offered to distinguish it from an arbitrarily taken chart of a currency pair.

The degree of "science" of these guys is amazing. So much effort has been expended on such a bullshit. And nothing has been proven.

Svinozavr >> :

))) Way so. Although, on the other hand, there is a fundamental difference: the trading context exists not by prediction, but simply in the moment. There is no price forecasting moment. However, I've already explained it all in detail in the link on the example of a trend model.

>> What!!! >> Again? And the peace agreement? So should I go dig out the hatchet?

Half an hour ago I made a .hst file with random ticks (first quote 01.01.2008 and number of ticks per hour was taken from Eurodollar)

Opened it in MT4

What is not a real H1 chart ?

And this is the script itself

int start() {
  int HistoryHandle = FileOpenHistory("EURUDD60.hst", FILE_BIN | FILE_WRITE );
  if( HistoryHandle < 0) return(-1);
  int temp[13];

FileWriteInteger( HistoryHandle, 400, LONG_VALUE);
  FileWriteString( HistoryHandle, "Copyright © 2009, student", 64);
  FileWriteString( HistoryHandle, "EURUDD", 12);
  FileWriteInteger( HistoryHandle, PERIOD_H1, LONG_VALUE);
  FileWriteInteger( HistoryHandle, 5, LONG_VALUE);
  FileWriteInteger( HistoryHandle, 0, LONG_VALUE);       //timesign
  FileWriteInteger( HistoryHandle, 0, LONG_VALUE);       //last_sync
  FileWriteArray( HistoryHandle, temp, 0, 13);

int i;
  double p;
  i=iBarShift("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1,D'2008-01-01')-1;
  p=iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1, i);
  while ( i>0) {
    int V=iVolume("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1, i);
    int t= V;
    double O=0, H=0, L=0, C=0;
    while ( t>0) {
      if (MathRand()-32768/2>0) p= p+0.00007; else p= p-0.00007;
      if ( O==0) O= p;
      if ( H==0 || p> H) H= p;
      if ( L==0 || p< L) L= p;
      if ( t==1) C= p;
      t--;
    }
    FileWriteInteger( HistoryHandle, iTime("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1, i), LONG_VALUE);
    FileWriteDouble( HistoryHandle, NormalizeDouble( O,5), DOUBLE_VALUE);
    FileWriteDouble( HistoryHandle, NormalizeDouble( L,5), DOUBLE_VALUE);
    FileWriteDouble( HistoryHandle, NormalizeDouble( H,5), DOUBLE_VALUE);
    FileWriteDouble( HistoryHandle, NormalizeDouble( C,5), DOUBLE_VALUE);
    FileWriteDouble( HistoryHandle, NormalizeDouble( V,5), DOUBLE_VALUE);
    i--;
  }
  FileClose( HistoryHandle);
  return(0);
}

Mischek >> :

Piglet, why are you playing with words again?

You're not making a prediction but you're making a prediction on the way in and on the way out.

grasn's coming and you're gonna go back to the wiki on both sides.

If you want to hide the fundamental difference, then you're playing with words by calling both a prediction.

Or do you really have no idea what you're talking about? Well, no, then no.

yu-sha >> :

Half an hour ago I made a .hst file with random ticks (first quote 01.01.2008 and number of ticks per hour was taken from Eurodollar)

Opened it in MT4

What is not a real H1 chart ?

Check the probability density of the first difference from the price. It is possible to race the advisor according to a uniform law.
Reason: