Looking for patterns - page 290

apr73:

I'm also a bit of a graphics enthusiast, if you could tell me more about why you use several currencies at the same time and on several TFs,

I just find it hard to imagine how to fit it all in my head and not get confused.

I will be brief. I do not like extensive posts.

Price levels are formed on the desire of certain groups to buy or sell successfully.

But these groups are spread over different time zones. As a result, the desires of some and others overlap. Resonance plays the role of a catalyst for deals for other market participants as well. In general it turns out that the price walks on patterns. It is really so.

The chart reflects the current condition of the market, but also gives an idea about the future.

In order to see the market mood, one should consider the price from different heights. And in order to know the demand for a pair, you need to know the demand for the currency.

It goes something like this.

Uladzimir Izerski:

1. Price levels are formed on the desire of certain groups to buy or sell successfully.

2. But these groups are spread out over different time zones.

3. As a result, the desires of some and others overlap.

4. Resonance acts as a catalyst for other market participants to transact as well.

5. In general it turns out that the price walks in patterns. It's really so.

The chart reflects the current situation in the market, but also gives an idea about the future.

In order to see the market mood, one should consider the price from different heights. And in order to know the demand for a pair, you need to know the demand for the currency.

Something like this.

A little analysis:

1. this data is not known to anyone - so it's just a guess...

2... It is impossible to track these "time zones", so it is also a guess...

3... This is wishful thinking, unsupported by anything..., well the author believes it...

4. The presence of resonance is something ephemeral... Are there facts of this resonance...?

5. The fact that the price walks in patterns can be believed, but with difficulty... as too many parameters influence this "pattern"...

Conclusions: the theory is built on the beliefs of the author of this theory, and is not supported by anything...

The best option in this situation - to have a long-term test for this strategy ...

But the author, as yet, is not ready to receive such a test report ...

So we are waiting for the sequel...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll be brief. I don't like extensive posts.

Price levels are formed on the desire of certain groups to buy or sell successfully.

But these groups are spread over different time zones. As a result, the desires of some and others overlap. Resonance plays the role of a catalyst for deals for other market participants as well. In general it turns out that the price walks on patterns. It is really so.

The chart reflects the current condition of the market, but also gives an idea about the future.

Something like this.

Thank you very much for your comprehensive reply.

Do you determine the market sentiments graphically or have you formalized it?

Are time zones anddifferent heights the same in your understanding?

Serqey Nikitin:

A little analysis:

1. this data is not known to anyone - so it's just a guess...

2....Tracking these "time zones" is not real, so it's also a guess...

3... This is wishful thinking, unsupported by anything..., well the author believes it...

4. The presence of resonance is something ephemeral... Are there facts of this resonance...?

5. That the price walks in patterns is believable, but hard to believe... as too many parameters influence this "pattern"...

Conclusions: the theory is built on the beliefs of the author of this theory, and is not supported by anything...

The best option in this situation - to have a long-term test for this strategy ...

But the author, as yet, is not ready to receive such a test report ...

So we are waiting for the sequel...

1. this data is already priced in and lying on the chart. (It is hard for the narrow eyes to see)).

2. without a deep understanding of the market. No way.

3. there have been enough examples. But narrow eyes can't see))

4. Look at the chart with wide eyes.

5. There are a lot of parameters. But I'm not lazy. Systematising to the best of my ability.

And here are the conclusions.

My beliefs are backed by experience and practice.

What's the point of me putting up any tests? I'm not looking for a job at a prestigious bank.

And for bragging rights I can set the signal, but in a few days it will not be visible to you with the wording "too big an increase".

I am willing to do anything for you. I don't even have to ask for anything in return.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

1. this data is already price-reflective and lies on the graph. Narrow eyes do not see well))

2. without a deep understanding of the market. No way.

3. there have been enough examples. But narrow eyes can't see))

4. Look at the chart with wide eyes.

5. There are a lot of parameters. But I'm not lazy. Systematising to the best of my ability.

And here are the conclusions.

I am glad that you lupo-eyed, ie WIDE-eyes, but, unfortunately, your LUPO ..., sorry, wide eyes remain only with you personally, and therefore - this is subjective information from your mind, but not the facts ...

It's a shame that such an ingenious strategy is unsupported by anything...

apr73:

Thank you very much for your comprehensive answer.

Do you define desires and moods graphically or do you formalise them in some way?

Are time zones anddifferent heights the same in your understanding?

I determine it comprehensively. A set of parameters is analysed by a neural network. The set of parameters includes analysis of several currencies over several periods. The results are displayed graphically in different variants. Waves, channels, trend lines, candlesticks etc.

The time zones include several waves.

The heights are the higher ranked TFs.

Serqey Nikitin:

I'm glad you're loupe-eyed, i.e. WIDE-eyed, but unfortunately, your LUPO..., sorry, wide eyes remain only PERSONAL to you, which means it's subjective information from your mind, but not facts...

It's a shame that such an ingenious strategy is unsupported by anything...

Come on, you're pressuring my psyche. The second Basyakov showed up?

I'll put it up for you in person on Monday.

Even under the name "Ni_ki_tin". Hee-hee.

I don't know, maybe underscores aren't allowed.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oh, come on, you're putting pressure on my psyche. The second Basyakov showed up?

I'll put it up for you in person on Monday.

Even under the name "Ni_ki_tin." Hee-hee.

I don't know, maybe underscores aren't allowed?

I'll second that. Everyone will be interested to know which week you'll be withdrawing or closing the account...

At the same time , I'll give a small analysis of this strategy ...

P.S. Warn me in person - in case I miss such an event...

Serqey Nikitin:

I'm with you, everyone will be interested to know the week when you will sell the account or close access to it...

At the same time, give a little analysis on this strategy ...

P.S. Warn me in person - in case I miss such an event...

What would look more spicy, depot will do a small, on Monday.

And in private, you're provoking it. You're not a good uncle. Oh,not good((((

Uladzimir Izerski:

To make it look sharper, I'll make a small deposit from Monday.

What's with the overreaction... "I'll depo small" - still not sure of your strategy...?

Reason: