where to go for a purchased robot that has lost its deposit - page 13

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
You can cheat, but only within the limits of the law.

How is this?

If you cheat for 100m r and get 2 years probation or a fine or nothing, then you can?

If you cheated for 100 million rbl and got 10 years in prison or higher, then you can't?

How to define the limits, the limits of risk and the law, the limits of morality and health?

vladzeit:

I deliberately looked on the market. I clicked on the first Expert Advisor I came across, with a description in Russian.

(By the way, the absence of a product description in Russian is already a gross violation, for which the seller in the Ru zone could receive a substantial fine).

And I saw this: (under the crosses hid the real product, but the description is original)

---

XXXXXXX mt5

XXXXXXX is a fully automatic trading advisor that does not use Martingale. The strategy is night scalping.

As inputs is used RSI indicator and ATR filter. A hedging account type is required for this Expert Advisor.

Monitoring the real work, as well as my other developments can be seen here: ХХХХХХ

(and below is a chart with convincing returns)

-------

General recommendations

Minimum deposit $100, use ECN accounts with minimum spread, default settings for eurusd M5 gmt+2.

Set max spread =10, if you will have no orders, change this value to 50.

-------

There is no mention of the open/close positions you are talking about. But the advert of profitability is there.

The market is clearly translated into all supported languages, so there's no problem. The products are clearly described in all supported languages.

Files:
t1x32opo8u.jpg  367 kb

I bought it on the market 4 years ago and did not use it, now I remembered it and it is not available ((( is it a waste of money ?

euro-r:

I bought it on the market 4 years ago and did not use it, i remembered it now and it is not available ((( is it a waste of money ?

Yes, unfortunately

dkflbckfd17:

Yes, unfortunately

Don't be misled

Sergey Chalyshev:

How is this?

If you cheat for 100m r and get 2 years probation or a fine or nothing, then you can?

If you cheated for 100 million rbl and got 10 years in prison or higher, then you can't?

How to define the limits, the limits of risk and the law, the limits of morality and health?

Dyk, the crime is not that one has stolen, but that one has not stolen enough:)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I also had a case where a hysterical madam panicked when she saw orders with a minus, closed them with her hands and opened others with a gigantic lot, which resulted in her losing everything, which was my fault. I asked them to send me the log-file and the state. I compared them and everything became clear at once.

I was able to get a good look at the situation, but I was not able to get a good look at the situation.

And where did this woman find your products

Sergey Chalyshev:

How is this?

How do you define the limits, the limits of risk and the law, the limits of morality and health?

1. you take a deposit and promise to double it in a month. Everything is formalised and notarised. If you fail to fulfil your obligations, the depositor sues you and wins.

2. you open courses on self-development and opening 256 chakras in a month. For money. Let the student then prove that they didn't open. You, - they are opened, I see them, the student has not opened, he is not enlightened yet, he will see soon. There are such courses on the Internet at every turn.

Vladimir Baskakov:
And where did this woman find your products

Not here. I don't know where individuals find me from myself, I don't advertise. I honestly warn you that my scalper is a semi-automatic, you have to understand trading and scalping, it is just a trader's assistant.

One frame is drawn from Kenya in general and I don't write on English language resources.

---------------

I do not write in English. I have an acquaintance from the Internet in the Ukraine, she wants to learn how to trade forex. I started to make some error when I was young. I work and I got a hysterical Skype call: "Lesha, save my deposit!

I opened an account with the best broker in Asia, which also sells Lamborghinis. I opened an order for the entire cutlet on USDRUB, and the spread is not even horse, but just cosmic! Within a day's price fluctuations. She didn't consider it necessary to consult with me because she has an intuition. She does not know and does not want to know what the spread is. She opened an order and the broker immediately stole all of her money.)

I've written more than once, morons and the mentally ill fly to forex like flies to G.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Not here. I don't know where individuals find me from myself, I don't advertise. I honestly warn you that my scalper is a semi-automatic, you have to understand trading and scalping, it is just a trader's assistant.

One frame came up from Kenya in general and I don't post on English language resources.

JohnPeter?

Reason: