Looking for patterns - page 294

prom18:
Will the price still go in that channel)? And if it "jumps out"?
It will jump, there's no way out and it can go either way, because it doesn't make any difference now

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are no levels, not even a word!
Oil is worth less than zero, what level has it broken through, common sense?

where are you getting your conclusions from? ;)

I wrote a level without explaining the details.

---

oil is below zero why?

i don't have to explain it to you, i also saw you have some last robot about the same subject

but I don't know why you need RSI there... it's simpler and more accurate...

you can figure it out for yourself if you haven't already.

Renat Akhtyamov:

where did you get that conclusion? ;)

I wrote a certain level without explaining the details

---

You wrote one, you wrote another and here we go.

Renat Akhtyamov:

where did you get that conclusion? ;)

I wrote a certain level without explaining the details.

---

Vladimir Baskakov:

it's not a level, it's a very weak order that is up against the market's throat

I hope you now understand where the proverbial support/resistance levels come from

the minnows don't count

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's not a level, it's a very weak order that is up against the market's throat

I hope you now understand where the proverbial support/resistance levels come from

the minnows don't count

Without monitoring I don't perceive anything, it's water, water

Vladimir Baskakov:
Without monitoring I perceive nothing, it's water, water
I don't need your assessment.

vladavd:

Why didn't the funds show? I looked at the link in the theme just in the morning, there was +120% on balance and -70% (-55$ floating profit) on funds, i.e. trades were closing profitable, while the drawdown remained. Judging by the fact that the balance has not changed on the screen, the drawdown has remained, the trade ended with the means of 10$ of the starting deposit of 30$. What is it called, kind of cheating? Did I get it right?

They are all liars.

the main thing for them to show up on the forum as a cool dude.

that's why they use different tricks to "paint" a nice signal.

vladavd:

Why didn't the funds show? I looked at the link in the theme just in the morning, there was +120% on balance and -70% (-55$ floating profit) on funds, i.e. trades were closing profitable, while the drawdown remained. Judging by the fact that the balance has not changed on the screen, the drawdown has remained, the trade ended with the means of 10$ of the starting deposit of 30$. What is it called, kind of cheating? Did I get it right?

You got it right. That's why I removed it, so that nobody would foolishly sign up.

There was a great desire on the part of the "baskaskaks" to see something super natural. Let them look at it that way.)

And if you take the question seriously.

For $30 deposits enter 0.01 lots at 200 leverage it is about 20% of the deposit. There are 121 trades on the experiment.
I would be interested to see what kind of depo Baskakov would have left at 10 trades with such a depo)). The man with the stick cannot even raise the balance. )

This is jewellery work. Entries under such conditions should be extremely accurate.

The market is now exceptionally angry and sick.)

These trades have been test ones to prepare the robot, not to show some kind of class. I'm testing only on real trades, so I'll let them see.

I see how my every post causes active movement in the anthill.)) Therefore, let them take a look at it. I don't feel sorry.

Two years spent developing the bot. And now the finishing touches with a brush, i.e. pens, to smooth out some rough edges. These were attempts to replace stoplosses with pauses. Not everything is as it should be. One can do without stops at all. Only fewer trades in the end.

Даниил Минин:

they are all liars.

the main thing for them on the forum is to make themselves look like a cool dude.

that's why they use various tricks to make themselves look good.

Isn't it scary living on the islands? Waves don't wash out to sea?)

Everyone around is lying, only one on the island is honest.)

Don't make me laugh this morning.)

Reason: