Drag and drop SL and TP in the tester. - page 2

khorosh:

Many things do not correspond to the help. When testing for example from the Expert Advisor, time series of other TFs are read normally, but when called from the indicator they give values that they had at the time the test was run. I don't know, maybe I don't understand these events correctly, as I'm not a professional proger. But in my case when I press the button a certain code is assigned to a global variable of the terminal, the code is decrypted in the Expert Advisor and used for a certain operation. And it works in exactly the same way, both in the tester and in real life. The buttons are implemented in the indicator, but I suppose they can be implemented directly in the Expert Advisor. It is more convenient to make them in an indicator, because you don't have to create buttons in each EA, one indicator is enough.

You have written:

---------------

khorosh:

How does it not work. Ihavebuttons on the chartin my tester which control EAs for manual trading. The event of pressing the button usesOnChartEvent. I test strategies in visual mode.

----------------

Exactly itusesOnChartEvent in the testerin visual mode? Ok, I'll be sure to check tomorrow.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You wrote:

---------------

khorosh:

How does this not work. Ihavebuttons on the chartin the tester that control the Expert Advisor for manual trading. The event of pressing the button usesOnChartEvent. I test strategies in visual mode.

----------------

Exactly itusesOnChartEvent in the testerin visual mode? Ok, I'll be sure to check tomorrow.

I swear to god). When a button on the tester chart is pressed, its colour changes. Could this be an indication thatOnChartEvent is working?

OnChartEvent does not work in the tester.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
The OnChartEvent in the tester does not work.
When a button on the tester graph is pressed, its colour changes. Could this be an indication thatOnChartEventis working?

khorosh:
When a button on the tester graphic is clicked, its colour changes. Could this be an indication thatOnChartEventis working?

No, it doesn't.

You have the "Button" graphical object working in OnTick().

khorosh:
When a button on the tester graphic is pressed, its colour changes. Could this be an indication thatOnChartEventis working?
Maybe by ticks it is done in OnTick. But onChartEvent definitely doesn't work, I just checked it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Maybe it's done by ticks in OnTick. But onChartEvent definitely doesn't work, I just checked.
And how do you check?

pako:

No, it doesn't.

You have the "Button" graphical object working

But I have a colour change inOnChartEvent. Doesn't that indicate thatOnChartEvent works?

khorosh:
But I have a colour change in myOnChartEvent. Isn't this evidence thatOnChartEvent works?
There is no OnChartEvent event in the tester

pako:
There is no OnChartEvent event in the tester
And yet I use this function to control the EA with buttons and everything works, both in the tester and in real life.
Reason: