On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 49

Vladimir Baskakov:
It feels like forex was invented by children, judging by the thread. They have no idea whether it is paired or unpaired. They do not know what to do with it. I have checked it for decades and no one has hacked forex, so there are no vulnerabilities.

Doesn't make sense. It turns out that children are smarter than adults to come up with forex without vulnerabilities).

Aleksey Mavrin:

I noticed in a neighbouring thread that you are an extraordinary person)), you tell such interesting things. Can you explain at least a theoretical mechanism how this can happen? Do you know how the market works in general?

It may be very simple, it is called a lack of liquidity. Imagine that at some point it happened that 90% of N participants have bought an asset and are waiting for growth. But there is no growth, because no one else is buying, and so everyone is already sitting in a buying position. But the deals are not opened forever, but to exit at a better price or after some time. The price stands, time goes by and it is time for someone to close a position. What happens to the price when almost all the capital involved in the market has been consumed and the buyers do not have free money to buy the asset being sold? The price falls, making it more profitable to buy back the asset. This is the liquidity crisis and the imaginary paradox comes into play when it seems that everyone is buying, almost no one is selling, but the price is going down.

khorosh:

Doesn't make sense. It turns out that children are smarter than adults to come up with forex without vulnerabilities).

I meant that you think that children, judging by ts posts

vladavd:

Very simply it can be, it is called a lack of liquidity. Imagine that at some point it happens that 90% of N market participants have bought an asset and are sitting in a position waiting for growth. But there is no growth, because no one else is buying, and so everyone is already sitting in a buying position. But the deals are not opened forever, but to exit at a better price or after some time. The price stands, time goes by and it is time for someone to close a position. What happens to the price when almost all the capital involved in the market has been consumed and the buyers do not have free money to buy the asset being sold? The price falls, making it more profitable to buy back the asset. This is the liquidity crisis and the imaginary paradox comes into play when everyone seems to be buying and almost no one is selling, but the price goes down.

Right. Business is engaged in exchange, and speculators fill up liquidity.

Different goals))

Evgeniy Chumakov:
In the meantime, the signal went into the plus.

and I'm on the plus side, even if it's the other way round

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, I'm on the plus side, even if it's the other way round.

;)

On the contrary, it means that I'm on the minus.)

khorosh:

On the contrary, it means in the negative).

almost, it's just not the right way and not the other way round

https://youtu.be/jV9uXh_1Pso

;)

Bl..... ha))))))))))) laughs))

Evgeniy Kvasov:
Bl..... ha))))))))))) laughs))

/

Closed. Still Friday night. Not at the computer yet, will see how it looked on the charts later. A profit of $375. Not that much, but not too little: the minus most of the time these days was about the same, minus $300-400. Sometimes up to minus 700.

$375. Buying a couple of bottles of good wine.

Reason: