Genghis, show me the generation code

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Genghis, show the formula

rnd(-A;A) 00-06

rnd(-B;B) 06-23

B/A > 2

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Genghis, show me the generation code

there is no need. Think about it and check it yourself - otherwise it won't do any good.

So you're deliberately laying down inequalities in increments depending on the time interval?

I just have one condition at all times.

In theory, if you add temporary volatility to the formula, which occurs periodically due to the influx of participants, then yes. You could get a graph similar to reality with movements and all that stuff. Looks like there's no one out there

Doctor, we're all going to die, what do we do?!

Aleksei Stepanenko:

So you're deliberately laying down inequalities in increments depending on the time interval?

I just have one condition for all time.

In order to use something, you first need to know why and in general ... I warned you that you can't understand the depth of the iceberg from the top of it.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
There doesn't seem to be anyone there.
Don't worry - there is, otherwise there wouldn't be cluster volatility)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Doctor, we're all going to die, what do we do?!

If we're all going to die, why else should we do anything about it?)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Don't worry.

Well then there's a question about the flat indicator. I don't get it. Let's say once a day at 2pm I put a point and record the price, then tomorrow I compare the two points and see the price has gone down 30 pips. After 2 p.m. tomorrow, I see that the price goes down another 40 points. And I decide - is it a trend. Or the price goes back down by 20 pips, and I decide it is a flat. Right?

A couple of hours of quiet reflection overnight led to the idea that it is impossible to separate trend and flat online. It cannot be donein a binary way: here is a trend and here is a flat. Because as soon as we make sure it's a trend, it reverses and becomes a flat of another order or continues. It's a continuous process of one thing changing into another. You can only say this: here it is more trend than flat. And to calculate the percentage of probability of one and the residue of the other. Correspondingly, if our estimation of the situation is not discrete but continuous, the order opening should also resemble a continuous (almost) process with larger or smaller lot size depending on the probability.

This sounds like overnight nonsense, but.... To think about it, you have to think about it.

And on the subject of the flat indicator, you have to put aside the daytime noise to see if the price is going somewhere or not.

Алексей Тарабанов:

How awful.

Looks like Alexei is right again. The market is random. Or almost... Or completely.