A flat indicator. - page 6

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

If you want to promote your indicator, that's understandable. I just don't see the difference between the indicator and the wipers.

I don't care about advertising. All put up their products and I have nothing to do put up. This is not my livelihood.

The topic is about a flat. Came to talk, but apparently for nothing. Bye.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
Can you tell me the best flat indicator in your opinion? If you do not mind, you can send it here or in private.
The EuroFrank is always in a flat. Bodingger will help you.
A flat is not a state of the trade tool, it is the tool itself.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
Can you tell me the best flat indicator in your opinion? If you do not mind, you can send it here, or in private.
H1 period. 21 2 bolanger settings.
I can provide you with statistics and an EA.

profit.support:
H1 period. 21 2 bollinger settings.
I can provide statistics and an advisor.

I'm fine. Thank you.

Dear Sirs, here is a free MT5 indicator, it finds flat boundaries:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15984

ZZLevels
ZZLevels
  • votes: 12
  • Oleg Shenker
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор ZZLevels использует Simple ZigZag для того, чтобы находить границы флэта, а также уровни поддержки и сопротивления.

Victor Ziborov:

Dear Sirs, here is a free MT5 indicator, it finds flat boundaries:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/15984

It searches by ZigZag. Flat, it won't show. You can't even use it to build levels. You can't build levels on a ZigZag.

Solved the problem of how to explain the trend\flat to the robot. Subject closed.

Mediator :=))

Without MM. Without optimization. Tested the system.

If I open a signal, don't forget to subscribe ;)

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Solved the problem of how to explain the trend\flat to the robot. Subject closed.

If I open the signal, do not forget to subscribe ;)

Unlikely ... I think at least a martin is used here. As a rule such systems sometimes fail

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

If I open a signal, don't forget to subscribe ;)

Yeah, you need not just an averaging system, but a super averaging system...

Реter Konow:

From personal experience I can say that the algorithm for determining the flat is not a simple thing. The mechanism is quite complex and cannot be mastered by beginners. If you do something simple, you get nonsense that doesn't work properly. But you should try it))

I have not heard of a flat trend indicator.

Let's say the figure shows two types of trends: flat and trend

The problem is how to identify whether there is a trend change and the price has not gone into a reversal pattern in the opposite trend.

Visually it all looks simple and mathematically it is important to understand that price behaviour in a certain part of the trend is always flat, i.e. a trend can be considered a point when the level changes from a flat pattern to a trend pattern and back when the signal of trend-like price behaviour reduces.

All this is solved by one simple indicator .... As a continuation will be...

Reason: