Looking for patterns - page 284

Rustam Galkeev:

I haven't seen them, but in 2007 I met some people who made 3000% and one girl won the first place with increasing her starting deposit (5 000$).

78 demo account and in interview she said she used Fibonacci and something else she is an economist by profession and she admitted the risk, but the fact is they can do it... ./

and in an interview she said she used Fibonacci )))

she is an economist by profession )))

Rustam Galkeev:

I haven't seen any of them, but in 2007 I met some people who made 3000% and one girl took the first place with the $3000 start deposit ($5000) in the weekly Championship at Forex Club.

78 demo account and in interview she said she used Fibonacci and something else she is an economist by profession and she admitted the risk, but the fact is they can do it... ./

If there are 78 people in the contest, then according to probability theory, one of them will increase his deposit 78 times.

Rustam Galkeev:

I haven't seen any competitors, but in 2007 I met such traders who made 3000%, and one girl won the first place with increasing her initial deposit ($5 000).

in contests on real accounts, where the starting deposit is 5000 dollars, the results are of course more modest.

Rustam Galkeev:

but the fact remains

because they can... ./

Some people even win the lottery! They can!

Сергей Матвеев:

i know only 3 normal traders. one has a UX, the second has a signal, the third one trades at the moscow exchange.

the first earns 100% a year, the second 80% a year, the third 50%.

The first one gets 100% a year, the second 80% a year, the third 50%. For instance, you may have seen an advertisement, but came here dreaming about 1,000$.

ah, yes, I know another who makes 100% a month, but he earns just 1,000$ a month, because scalping cannot earn more at the Moscow Exchange, the volume does not allow him to do so.

For instance, they have been getting old with such results, you have to think and analyze them, study and practice more, they should listen to less than others and go their own way.

Maybe in 10-20 years you will learn.

Rustam Galkeev:

You don't know much.

show me someone better.

these guys have been trading for over 5 years and have stable results.

i have not seen anyone else who has been in the market for over 5 years and shows a profit every year.

most have gone bust, others are in the red.

ps: this second guy who makes 80% a year - he has 20 years of trading experience. and he is now the leader in signals.

The third one, who makes 50% a year, is a mathematics professor, the best trader in Russia. he is a leader at the Russian exchange copy service. his company finam selected him as the best trader in Russia and made him the head of their algotrading department.

Rustam Galkeev:

You can grow old with results like that.

is it my fault that trading has such profits?

it is better, of course, that you, a beginner, aim for 1000% a month and lose every day))))

Rustam Galkeev:

The main thing is to think and analyze, to study and practice more and not to listen to everybody else.

everybody knows how to do it! nobody makes any money!

you ask any trader (even if 99.9% of them are losing), and they will all tell you how to do it!

you just need to be disciplined...
you just have to follow the news....
you just have to use the right mm....
you just need the right psychology...
you just need risk control...

everyone knows how to really do it. but everyone's a fucking loser! ))))

Rustam Galkeev:

You obviously do not know enough. with such results you can grow old. you need more thinking and analysis, more study and practice, and you do not have to listen to everybody and go your own way.

Maybe in 10-20 years you will learn.

you might go 10 or 20 years and never learn.
just a waste of time.

Сергей Матвеев:

show me someone better.

these guys have been trading for over 5 years and have stable results.

i have not seen anyone else who has been in the market for over 5 years and shows profits every year.

most have gone bust, others are at a loss.

is it my fault that there are such profits in trading?

better, of course, so you, a beginner, aim for 1000% a month and lose money every day))))

oh man, everyone knows how to do it! no one is making any money!

you ask any trader (even if 99.9% of them are losing) and everyone will tell you how to do it, damn it!

you just need to be disciplined...
you just have to follow the news....
you just have to use the right mm....
you just need the right psychology...
you just need risk control...

everyone knows how to really do it. but everyone's a fucking loser! ))))

you might go 10 or 20 years and never learn.
just a waste of time.

Post above, don't listen to anyone, be your own man down to earth.

There are a lot of stories, but they are not very useful.

You should not go for 1000 per cent, but take it higher if you go for 1 year.

Yes, with that kind of mindset you just need a field of miracles or you'll find yourself in the lottery... ./

the dude has watched too many contests and thinks that you can get 178 times more on forex.

trade the lottery, you can get 100,000 times more.

you obviously need to do lotteries, not forex.

do lotteries 8 hours a day, maybe in 20 years you will make a million))))

Сергей Матвеев:
the guy has watched contests and thinks that you can get 178 times more on the forex.

trade in the lottery, you can get 100 000 times more.

you should deal with lotteries, not forex.

go to the lottery eight hours a day, maybe you will make a million in 20 years))))

You're a funny guy!!!

Maybe you can tell me another tale so I can laugh my ass off.

I like those Darwinian guys who climb back up the tree... ./

Rustam Galkeev:

Post above don't listen to anyone else be yourself come down to earth.

Post above don't listen to anyone,beyour own person, get down to earth.

how old are you? Are you a child? Why am I arguing with you?

Rustam Galkeev:

♪ don't listen to no one, be yourself, get down to earth ♪

All traders read such affirmations and everybody sinks.

Rustam Galkeev:

They tell a lot of tales but they do not do much good.

You should not say that you do not know how to do it.

Rustam Galkeev:

If you do not want to take 1 year's distance, you may as well take it over 1000%.

Yes, with that kind of mindset you just need a field of miracles or you'll find yourself in the lottery... ./

With such an attitude, as you have, with an orientation to 1000% per month, you'll be losing every day. it's called a gambler, a loser.

Сергей Матвеев:

Post above, don't listen to anyone, beyourself, get down to earth.

how old are you? Maybe you are a child? Why am I arguing with you?

that's the kind of affirmations all traders read to themselves and they all lose.

You know, there are a lot of fairy tales in advertising about 1000% a month.

They don't have the same spirit as you, you start to lose 1000% a month and they call it a gambler, a rake.

There's a guy in the next thread who's also on Darwin.

He's always taking the market on the triangle - is he your trader?

A newcomer sees an ad for 1000%, and then he is told about the real situation in the Forex market, of course, it hurts him to listen to it.

he's already dreaming of millions and then he's told the bitter truth, of course it's *** for him)))

Rustam Galkeev:

I like those Darwinian guys who climb back up the tree... ./

A high school kid saw a funny darwin meme on facebook. Didn't get it. But he's sticking it everywhere he goes.

Rustam Galkeev:

There's a kid in the next thread who's also on darwin.

He's always taking the market to the triangle. Is he your trader?

I don't read such crap.
it'll probably be your trading grail, by which you'll make 1000% a month)))

Rustam Galkeev:

your trader by any chance?

Nah, it refers to you, the plummers who make 1000% a month. (in his dreams)

Сергей Матвеев:
The newcomer saw an ad for 1000% and was told the reality of the forex market, of course it pains him to listen to it.

he already dreamed of millions, and then he is told the bitter truth, of course it's *** for him))))

a schoolboy saw a funny darwin meme on facebook. he didn't understand it. but he's putting it up everywhere he goes.

i don't read that kind of crap.
it'll probably be your trading grail, by which you'll make 1000% a month!))

no, it refers to you, the plummers who make 1000% a month. (in your dreams).

Long years and good profits to you and your comrades !!!

Reason: