Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 14

-_-FART:
And such that all these people live off forex and forts for a long time.

.... 8-10 years ago I would have gladly believed such a "cowboy hat from Miami" bullshit.

Another commercial by a start-up VC to attract fresh meat in the form of suckers.

That they live on forex and forts- I agree with you, but not because of profitable trading, but because of attracting suckers with such cheap advertising.

artmedia70:

Please think about the fact that you are trying to combine the incompatible and cram in the un-compatible.

they can guarantee the quality of training, not the results. Well... it's just... it's like primary schools. The same teacher has a mountain of underachievers, a bunch of C's and only a few are successful. Everything in our lives depends not on the teacher, but on ourselves.

You should give a guarantee to yourself like this: "...I promise that I will be a diligent student, I will absorb every word and every move of my teacher like a sponge"... ;)

so let them write honestly - "we guarantee the quality of your trading education".

i'm learning from myself, but it's so hard to change your character....

i guess i'm not like everyone else... Unique...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!]

-_-FART, 2014.01.14 11:54

Watch the videos carefully first...

I repeat: the posted videos should be seen as an answer to a question on the subject, but not as advertising!(for moderators and not only...)

Looked carefully 1 roller. i looked at 1 roller. it says he earned 35 000 for 1 transaction a day... (or rather he said he did, in reality he may have just wiggled the mouse over the screen. i didn't see any entry mark there)... it looks like a lot - but for sure there is 5 million in protection. and the total is 0.02% profitability for the day.

the charts show a lot of opportunities there- just limited thinking and formations- doesn't give them signals...

8 good monitors is cool... an 8 core robot CPU is cool... but the output is what? nothing...

by the way - i still don't know who that guy was? and what company is he with?

trora:

so let them write honestly - "we guarantee the quality of trading training".

i'm learning from myself, but it's hard to change your character....

i guess i'm not like everyone else... unic...

i've watched 1 video carefully. i know it looks like a lot - but i'm sure there's about 5 million in protection. and the overall result is 0.02% profitability for the day.

the charts show a lot of opportunities there- just limited thinking and formations- doesn't give them signals...

8 good monitors is cool... an 8 core robot CPU is cool... but the output is what? nothing...

by the way - I still don't get who was that guy? and what company was it?

Don't you know the company.

It's one of the market makershttp://www.onexim.ru

Really a case of "hat" and no more.

Onexim Group Limited.

A private investment fund

Owned by Mikhail Prokhorov.
Financial figures are not disclosed.

Established in 2007. Invested in mining, energy, real estate and infrastructure and innovative projects in other sectors. Main assets: aluminium producer UC Rusal (17.02%), energy company Quadra (50% minus one ordinary share), real estate developer OPIN (88.85%), media group RBC (53.36%), investment banking group Renaissance Financial Holdings (100%) and others.

::ONEXIM::
::ONEXIM::
  • www.onexim.ru
Пресс-релизы Новости бизнеса

-Infinity:

Don't you know this company.

It is one of the market makershttp://www.onexim.ru

Really a case of "hat" and no more.

Onexim Group Limited

A private investment fund

The owner is Mikhail Prokhorov.
Its financial indicators were not disclosed.

It was set up in 2007. It invests in the mining, energy, real estate and infrastructure sectors as well as innovative projects in other sectors. Main assets: aluminium producer UC Rusal (17.02%), energy company Quadra (50% minus one ordinary share), real estate developer OPIN (88.85%), media group RBC (53.36%), investment banking group Renaissance Financial Holdings (100%) and others.

Market makers are supposed to ensure market liquidity and price movement. they were not shown in the first video - who is this puppet...

i am too lazy to watch other clips, i will not get anything useful from them.

ps - eh, I should have become a trader for Prokhorov... I missed it...

Renaissance Securities (Cyprus) Limited. All rights reserved.
Regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No: KEPEY 053/04) -- offshore...

Nah. It's not Prchorov.

He wouldn't screw up like that.

It's the Henius Group, that's what it is.

You guys know, recommend me a normal office that needs high-yield speculators... Then I'll go there and I won't be a nuisance and a nuisance to you...

trora:
If you're a connoisseur, advise me a good brokerage firm that needs high-yield speculators... Then I'll go there and I won't be a nuisance and a nuisance to you...

With profitable strategies like yours, you can and should go nowhere.

Trade like that for a year or two.

They will come to you on their own.

-Infinity:

With profitable strategies like yours, you can and should go nowhere.

Trade like that for a year or two.

They will come to you.

The situation here is ambiguous. When trying to test the situation at mmCis, I encountered a lack of understanding... i am trying to feel the situation at mmcis... but i see that their managers are over their heads and their souls are at their heels...

the pams are interval-monthly - for me they're just right - 300% a month - close, rest, and go again...

They're getting a bit slow...

trora:

the situation here is ambiguous. i have a lot of doubts when trying to feel the ground in mmcis... i got a feeling that their managers are over their heads and their souls are at their heels... i'm trying to feel out the situation here is ambiguous.

the pams are interval-monthly - for me they're just right - 300% a month - close, rest, and go again...

they're getting a little too excited...

I split with this company a long time ago, as soon as they showed up in their present glory.

I can't say anything about it so as not to offend anyone and not to be banned.

In fact, something depends on the broker, of course, but it's not the most important thing.

-_-FART:

http://youtu.be/n7cZKWOougI

http://youtu.be/gIDBQP-crTc

http://youtu.be/Xj4CHd1Oub8

p.s. the role posted should be seen as an answer to a question on the subject, but not as an advertisement!

WE GUARANTEE RESULTS IN TRADING, OR WE WILL GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK! 83%

Well, here is confirmation that profitable trading can be guaranteed, but the local programmers are stifling the idea.

If even a lot of different people, with their nerves and psychological unpredictability, can be guaranteed to teach trading, then a mechanical trading system, a robot, should be much easier to teach.

And if someone is not able to do it, then IMHO we should not look for reasons and the guilty, and go learn programming with a guaranteed result, and if it does not help, then such programmers themselves need to be replaced by robots).

Reason: