Looking for patterns - page 210

Edgar Akhmadeev:
I think Ford said:
Those who work hard don't have time to make money.

Earning and working are different things, despite the common root

Ford on forex: "A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business. )

The best view of the market pattern was laid out by Yusuf in the following utterance:

"But, this particular paradox happened today, after the market opened under the influence of a small GEP: The indicator immediately began signalling a sharp and irreversible turn from downward to upward. More significant price changes could not have been as influential as the last change! This can only happen if we assume that the price depends on the trade volume, because this indicator is bound only to the price change. And we haven't learned how to take volumes into account. That's it, gentlemen! Consequently, the market is able to break the back of anyone".

Alexander_K:

The best view of the market pattern was laid out by Yusuf in the following utterance:

"But, this particular paradox happened today, after the market opened under the influence of a small GEP: The indicator immediately began signalling a sharp and irreversible turn from downward to upward. More significant price changes could not have been as influential as the last change! This can only happen if we assume that the price depends on the trade volume, because this indicator is bound only to the price change. And we haven't learned how to take volumes into account. That's it, gentlemen! Therefore, the market is able to break the back of anyone.

In the general case I guess so, but in this particular case it could be avoided in a simple way - not to leave open orders for the weekend. On top of that, it is recommended not to open orders on Friday afternoon.

khorosh:

In the general case I guess so, but in this particular case it could have been avoided in a simple way by not leaving open orders over the weekend. On top of that, it is recommended not to open orders on Friday afternoon.

Most traders do not distinguish between "understanding the market" and "making profit in the market"...

At first glance it seems to be the same thing... But if you think about it a bit, they are different things!

You can have a FULL "understanding of the market" but you can STABILIZE to "make a profit" !

In my opinion, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a FULL "understanding of the market"!

But that does not negate the other problem - to STABILIZE TO MAKE PROFIT...

Alexander_K:

"But, this particular paradox happened today, after the market opened under the influence of a small GEP: The indicator immediately began signalling a sharp and irreversible turn from downward to upward. More significant price changes could not have been as influential as the last change! This can only happen if we assume that the price depends on the trade volume, because this indicator is bound only to the price change. And we haven't learned how to take volumes into account. That's it, gentlemen! Consequently, the market is able to break the back of anyone.

I am not even surprised that even Yusuf has not understood what a gap is for so many years, and what can be said about the rest of the brethren?

Serqey Nikitin:

Most traders do not distinguish between "understanding the market" and "making a profit in the market"...

At first glance it seems to be the same thing... But if you think about it a bit, they are different things!

You can have a FULL "understanding of the market" but you can STABILIZE to "make a profit" !

In my opinion, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a FULL "understanding of the market"!

But this does not negate the other task - to STABILIZE to make a profit ...

You've finally admitted it.) That's commendable.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You've finally come clean.) That's commendable.

I have never denied the fact that I STABILIZE to make a profit.

I just don't want to confirm that fact, and "throwing beads...".

The thread is not interesting to read... There is no fire, there is no grail thirst, there is nothing..., including patterns...

For the aspirants, before striving for power, it would be a good idea to start by reading the old Gann or the High Priest of the Grail (see https://smart-lab.ru/my/bgoud/blog/page3/).

Now, that I understand. Philosophy, magic of the market, laws and knowledge of Being...

I talked to the Priest personally, and it's not that I completely changed my strategy, but how do I say it .... Rethinking it.

His flock reverently cherishes and cherishes His Ideas. Ah, what a thing to say! An unforgettable time of communication with real Wizards...

Блог: Борис Гудылин
Блог: Борис Гудылин
  • smart-lab.ru
Формула Фрактала Справка для тех, кто занимается исследованием базовых свойств и устройства рынка. Установлена формула типового элемента структуры рынка – Фрактала. Существенно использовались основные концепции Фрактальной геометрии и математической...

Alexander_K:

The thread is not interesting to read... There is no fire, there is no grail thirst, there is nothing..., including patterns...

For the aspirants, before striving for power, it would be a good idea to start by reading the old Gann or the High Priest of the Grail (see https://smart-lab.ru/my/bgoud/blog/page3/).

Now, that I understand. Philosophy, magic of the market, laws and knowledge of Being...

I talked to the Priest personally, and it's not that I completely changed my strategy, but how do I say it .... Rethinking it.

His flock reverently cherishes and cherishes His Ideas. Ah, what a thing to say! An unforgettable time with real Wizards...

I've read it, it's nothing. I didn't expect anything else.
Reason: