Diversifying risks - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Before investing, it is necessary to market the city and the district, to look at the future of the enterprises that play a crucial role in the city's infrastructure.

We have a large metallurgical plant in the city (world famous Severstal), which pulls the whole region on itself.The owner is in the 2nd place of Forbes in the RF.

The region's personal income is above the average for the RF.

This, however, has not helped. All the money and people go only to the big cities.

Evgeny Belyaev:

We have a large metallurgical plant in the city (world famous Severstal), which is pulling the whole oblast on itself.The owner is in second place forbes in the Russian Federation.

In terms of personal income, the region is above the average in Russia.

This, however, has not helped. All the money and people go only to the megacities.

At the moment, the small towns are the most expensive to invest in. I see a serious crisis looming in the world.

It will be easier to survive in small towns. О.

Uladzimir Izerski:

At the moment, small towns are the most important investments. I see a serious crisis looming in the world.

It will be easier to survive in small towns. О.

Yes, there is a better chance that they won't bomb). Only, although I live in a small town, I will definitely be bombed.(

khorosh:

Yes, there's a better chance of not being bombed). Only, although I live in a small town, I will definitely be bombed.(

Move to Siberia. It's so quiet here, phew, phew, phew.

khorosh:

Yes, there's a better chance of not being bombed). Only, although I live in a small town, I will definitely be bombed.(

I have to make the right choice. I understand that it's not serious at first glance. People get used to where they live and don't think about the future.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Nowadays, small towns are the most important investment.

My city is classified as a large city, with a population of between 250,000 and 500,000 people.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I see a serious crisis looming in the world.

I don't see it, but I have premonitions, it's been a long time since there was a crisis.

Ivan Butko:

In the not-too-distant future it will be the most promising place to live. Whether you have the skills and strength to defend it.

Ivan Butko:

I'm in the South Urals, it's quiet here too. But if they start bombing, it will be quiet nowhere. Except somewhere in the taiga or the tundra, away from populated areas where old believers live).

Uladzimir Izerski:

In the not too distant future, it will be the most promising place to live. Will there be enough skill and strength to defend it?

Will they?

Yes, you should also think about diversifying the risk of losing your life, bunker of some kind.)Kryivki, as they say in Ukraine).
Reason: