Looking for patterns - page 88

Uladzimir Izerski:

a companion here is almost impossible to match in character.

That is, indeed, true.

However, there is practically no other option than communicating on forums. Books, education, of course, play a big role. But, genius, a little bit of market extending perception, I have met only here and, partly on SL. I was sometimes amazed at what my interlocutor was saying. I thought: "My God, is this person talking to me now? Yeah, there's a lot to remember...

What was I saying? Ah! Well, Volodya, you should be more open about your topics, don't jump off them, and you'll find companions.

Vitaliy Maznev:

You have already described the patterns regarding trading sessions yourself. Often people fail to find what surrounds them everywhere. People do not notice the air they breathe.

If only, such determinism can be accounted for at this point by a competently assembled AI/ML algorithm. Provided, again, that the target function is well chosen.

And regarding the trading sessions I noticed only that amers easily break the Fibo, etc. dimensionalities of Asian-European moves, and also just "love" to "put a price" on the opening of the day or at the beginning of the European movement, and only then confirm or change the Asian-European movement. But how do you calculate the cause before the effect?)

Alexander_K2:

This is indeed the case.

However, there is practically no other option than to communicate on forums. Books, education, of course, play a big role. But, genius, a little bit of market perception, I met only here and, in part, on SL. I was sometimes amazed at what my interlocutor was saying. I thought: "My God, is this person talking to me now? Yeah, there's a lot to remember...

What was I saying? Ah! So, Volodya, - you should be more open about your topics, not jump off them and you'll find companions for sure.

Companions are needed for major projects, and the little things I do not need. There aren't any on this forum.

dr.mr.mom:

... But how do you figure out the cause before the effect?)

Look for price distortions in currencies, not pairs.

Alexander_K2:

This is indeed the case.

However, there is practically no other option than to communicate on forums. Books, education, of course, play a big role. But, genius, a little bit of market perception, I met only here and, in part, on SL. I was sometimes amazed at what my interlocutor was saying. I thought: "My God, is this person talking to me now? Yeah, there's a lot to remember...

What was I saying? Ah! Well, Volodya, you should be more open about your topics, don't jump off them, and you'll find companions.

Maybe you and Uladzimir should open a joint thread, otherwise the Humoriforex thread is already dead?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why don't you and Uladzimir open a branch together, because the Humoriforex branch is already dead?

You could open it. It won't make you feel any better, Granddad.

Alexander_K2:

That's right, I can even suggest the name Cotopes vs. Forexa

Alexander_K2:

Don't pay any attention to him. It's his silly way of adding numbers to his rating. He hasn't said anything clever yet.

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's right, I can even suggest the name Cotopes vs. Forexa

:))) All right, mate. You're witty, I'll give you that. But your signals are crap and some kind of exception isn't going to help you. Screw it, sign up for a signal and keep on entertaining the public. You're good at it.

Alexander_K2:

I have a different opinion. But, again, the time for arguments is over for me. Everything, at some point, comes to an end...

Now it's time to argue with the stats!

Reason: