On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 48

Martingeil:

Thanks to us, if it wasn't for us, the branch would have been in the basement, we were supporting it so it would be in the trend))))

I remember an episode when EURUSD closed at 1.6 in 2008. Everyone thought it was a correction and everyone started to buy the Euro, but when everyone was buying and there was nobody to sell, the Euro started to fall.

If everybody goes sell, the pair will go up, and vice versa, if everybody goes buy, the pair will go down. Many newbies think the opposite and shout on forums that they should move the market up.

If you are a trader, you have to calculate the losses of a deal, how much you are ready to lose at a time. Without that, it would be difficult to become a trader, and you can't act on the will of fortune. You may be left without trousers.

In a neighboring thread I noticed that you are an extraordinary person)), you tell such interesting things. Can you explain at least a theoretical mechanism how it may be? Do you know how the market works at all?

Folks, can you implement the TC idea into an EA?

Ready to put it to the real test and monitor it for a month

Ivan Butko:
I have noticed some people who are interested in the idea of TC in the EA.

Ready to put it to the real test and monitor it for a month.

I noticed a few people here have already implemented a similar thing. And as for TC, he did not say something, so it looks more significant probably thinks).

Aleksey Mavrin:

Well the divergence options are two, as you said. You suggested trading the divergence, i.e. to enter when it is not there and to profit when it is rising, then the question of choosing one of the two options is relevant, or did you mean the wrong one?

Actually, I may have misspoken. Divergence and convergence are relative. Suppose we have the euro and the pound charts in additional windows at the bottom. Suppose the eur goes up and the pound goes down. If the eur window is above the pound window, then there is a kind of divergence. And if the euR chart window is below the pound chart window, you get a kind of convergence. I think it would be correct to say that we should trade sections where: 1) symbols move in different directions, or 2) either in the same direction, but the speed of movement is significantly different (one symbol overtakes the other), or 3) one symbol moves up or down, and the other hesitates and stomps on the spot. It doesn't matter that there is convergence or divergence, especially since these concepts are relative, as I showed above. You can argue about them, like these two subjects in the picture.))

Рецепты MQL5 - Наблюдение за несколькими таймфреймами в одном окне
Рецепты MQL5 - Наблюдение за несколькими таймфреймами в одном окне
  • www.mql5.com
При выборе направления для открытия позиции весьма полезно видеть ценовой график одновременно на нескольких таймфреймах. Клиентский терминал MetaTrader 5 предлагает на выбор 21 период для анализа. На график можно также поместить специальный графический объект-график и уже в нем задать символ, таймфрейм и еще некоторые свойства. Таких...

Mikhael1983:
It was very interesting to read the thread these days without getting involved while my couple of trades were in a bit of a loss. Especially those who resented the idea of me being able to close all trades in profit. However, at the moment a couple of trades opened last Friday are out of deficit and staying around zero. It is possible to close, without loss, but also without profit. However, we will wait for the profit. We will look at how this week went on the charts later.

Next time you may not have enough deposit to wait for a profit. This is what is called "over-sitting".

secret:

Next time you may not have enough deposit.

You can do it as much as you like on the demo, and most importantly, you can wait for the profit.

In the meantime, the signal went to the plus side.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
In the meantime the signal went into the plus.

Since 18.12.2019 the EURGBP has been in a 143 p range (4x mark). As long as it is in this range, it is possible to wait it out. But when it is trending, it will be more difficult to wait it out. But if we deviate from the classic pair trading and turn over when a trend appears (if it turns out that we are going against the trend), then in principle the trend is not terrible either). Only it is necessary to plan MM, reserving funds for possibility to open with double lot for reversal...

But has anyone seen on the internet or maybe knows himself, is there an explanation using mathematics, that trading EUR and GBP in pairs is somehow more profitable than trading their cross. I have not yet found a rigorous proof for myself.

It feels like forex was invented by children, judging by this thread. Whether it's paired or unpaired, it's out of your league. Everything is provided for there by such smart guys. I have checked it for decades and no one has hacked forex, so there are no vulnerabilities.
Reason: