On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 10

Vladimir Baskakov:
That's the problem of the TS, not mine. But the optimal entry points are there. How it will determine, I don't know. If he learns, he'll get rich.

It's clear to the horse that the optimal entry points are at zigzag extrema, but you try to catch them in real time rather than on history).

For the sake of clarity, you can discard the "extra curves" altogether and go on to construct the two original curves only:

This representation is fully equivalent to what was depicted earlier. I expect not a simple explosion, but a mad explosion of emotions: how come 8 EURUSD and 3 GBPUSD are completely independent values (it's not completely true), which don't need to converge or diverge or correlate at all, it's stupid to build a trading strategy by considering mutual movement of these two charts... ahem. However, the trades will be in profit, such is the case - let's wait for that (profit), and then continue )

khorosh:

It's clear to the horse's eye that the optimal entry points are at zigzag extremes, but you try to catch them in real time rather than on history).

It's not my topic, it's the TS's, let it catch

Mikhael1983:

For the sake of clarity, you can discard the "extra curves" altogether and go on to construct the two original curves only:

This representation is fully equivalent to what was depicted earlier. I expect not a simple explosion, but a mad explosion of emotions: how come 8 EURUSD and 3 GBPUSD are completely independent values (it's not completely true), which don't need to converge or diverge or correlate at all, it's stupid to build a trading strategy by considering mutual movement of these two charts... ahem. However trades will be in profit, that's the way it is - let's wait for it (profit), and then continue )

I've written to you several times, check your bibigonium in the tester. You responded that the tester for suckers and hastily left.

Now you have a new fun, again, without the test and statistics.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I have written to you several times, check your bibigonium in the tester. You replied that the tester is for suckers and hastily left

Now I have thought of a new entertainment, again, without checking and statistics

after the tester is especially good trading history :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

after the tester, the story trades particularly well :-)

nothing to fit the story, then it will trade fine everywhere

No one has ever forbidden losing money:)

I used to make this indicator for pair trading. If you move the vertical line, the anchor point changes along with it, where the spread is zero. MathAbs(Spead) is displayed on the chart.

khorosh:

I used to make this indicator for pair trading. If you move the vertical line, the anchor point changes along with it, where the spread is zero. MathAbs(Spead) is displayed on the chart.

It should be placed on the EurGbp chart, in this case

khorosh:

It should be placed on the EurGbp chart, in this case
Reason: