Apophenia - page 25

khorosh:

I am still working on improving the algorithm to reduce the drawdown, when I am done I will write you a message in person.

(chuckles): Okay. Thanks.

Happy New Year 2020 to all margin and non-margin traders!

BEAUTIFUL TRADES TO ALL!!!

Martin CHEguevara:
More so for absolutely any market. That sounds more sweeping. In principle I think it will, but that's my guess so far, nothing more, so I will say that I've only tested for major pairs. I have not tried to analyze the rest.

My systematic approach is to move from the particular to the general, i.e. for the time being I only work on one pair on the real, trying to achieve a real positive result, so that everything works as much as possible and is guaranteed.
And then I may move anywhere.
You see, if you're not confident in micro steps, there's nothing to do in financial markets. Everything else is rubbish, empty. Every little thing has to be checked and worked through.

It's like being underwater at a depth of 11 km.
Any crack can be the last (my favourite comparison of trading the markets).
This is utopia of course, it does not happen that way. All pairs have their "weight" and what works with one does not work with the other. Especially in the markets.

Vladimir Baskakov:
This is utopian, of course, it doesn't work that way. All pairs have their "weight" and what works with one does not with the other. Especially in the markets.
As for how much truth there is in my words I will write later. With calculations and conclusions;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
This is utopia of course, it doesn't work that way. All pairs have their "weight" and what works with one does not work with the other. All the more so in the markets.

Unfortunately, it would take a lot of pictures with explanations to describe everything here, my IP will get banned if I post so many, I checked)

So I'll put them together and show them sometime)

Martin CHEguevara:

Unfortunately, it would take a lot of pictures with explanations to describe everything here, my IP will get banned if I post so many, I checked)

So I'll put them together and show them sometime)

"Old guys" don't get banned, they take care. Dmitrievsky openly swears and whatever, he blooms and smells.

Vladimir Baskakov:
They don't ban "old men", they take care of them. Dmitrievsky openly swears and no matter what, he blooms and smells.
Nah, I've been banned six times already) proxy only saved me))

Martin CHEguevara:
No, I've been banned six times already) proxy was the only thing that saved me))
Make a presentation or in the form of a course-guide and a pdf file. After the zip archive can easily put in the next post.

Martin CHEguevara:
Nah, I've been banned six times already)proxy was the only thing that saved me))

I remember this story. So what is cluster volatility?

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Yes I have crossed on the tester and crossed over the whole period since 2000 but such an increase in loot with rera money.......... OOO nerves as steel ropes should be

1) You should always be primarily concerned about the increase in drawdown, not the increase in lots. There is no direct relation between the lot gain and the value of maximal drawdown. On the contrary, the maximum drawdown is often lower when the ratio is high.

2) When trading, use such a deposit, the loss of which is not critical for your budget and nerves will be fine).

Алексей Тарабанов:

I remember this story. So what is cluster volatility? ....

Sash, you're a great prince.

Your money is gone today, and tomorrow you won't be able to touch it.

0-5 hours from now.)

Reason: