Quantum analysis Duca - page 50

Have you ever thought that this whole Dookie theory is a joke of humour? It's fashionable these days to trick suckers with sensational theories.

QuantumBob:

Gentlemen Analysts and traders!

Examination of the forum has shown that Duka's quantum analysis has been undeservedly neglected.

The author of this method, Andrei Duca, a former lecturer at the University of St Petersburg, has proven the effectiveness of his theory with his personal biography. Dukascopy's risk management enabled him to set up a successful brokerage firm in Switzerland, which quickly grew into the Dukascopy Group, including a bank and more. And all this, mind you, under Swiss law.

Duk's seminal article "General Theory of Evolution or Dukascopy" was published in 2000 and led to the birth of a new direction in technical analysis.

The basic ideas are as follows:

• Any changes in any material parameter (stock quotes) are subject to a universal and universal law;
  • The detectable change is always the measurement error (for us it is the price change by 1 point);
  • The course of time of changes is proportional to the number of successively registered changes (time is measured by the number of formed quanta);
  • Duke's quantum space is an undistorted intrinsic space-time of change, in which the rate of price change is constant (like the speed of light in quantum physics), and in which the laws and formulas of quantum mechanics work;
  • Hence, quantum dualism allows us to treat changes of a material parameter either as the motion of a particle (price) or as the propagation of a wave with a wavelength equal to twice the error interval(two quanta in price). Now we can use the whole mathematical apparatus of wave mechanics;

But enough abstract theories, what useful things can we eventually get out of all this? Why is analysis in Duke's quantum space better than stock price analysis in the real world?

Well, firstly, in quantum Duk's space, where the quantum is a photon of light and the price trend is a quasi-particle, velocities are constant and there is a velocity fan, which already greatly reduces the uncertainty, because in the real exchange price space there may be sharp jumps of quotes as well as a long monotone sideways with minimal price changes.

Second, it follows from the quantum nature of Duk's space that price movements occur along channels and only along channels. Duk's theory created the theoretical basis for all channel trading strategies. And Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, allows us to easily calculate the width of the current movement channel.

Thirdly, the channel of future price movement is calculated when it just starts to form. This is forecasting. And according to the classics, the channel can be drawn by at least three points. When it is too late to enter the market.

Well, that's enough as an introduction. Further we will discuss the theory as it is necessary for practice.

I personally agree with Duk's theory, with Dukascopy, I approve of it 100%.

Vasily Perepelkin:

I personally agree with Dukk's theory, with Dukascopy, I approve of it 100%.

To agree or disagree with a theory, you have to understand it first. So you claim to understand this certain "Duk Theory"?

Even though I promised not to interfere, not to spill water on the skypower gurrams,

it's still worth noting that :

the rates of daytrips are nearly constant, the zigzag errors are more due to plot error - it's drawn on the fly, not the interpolator.

only bida sad: it has nothing to do with quanta, at all :-) on this scale, it's just an unloved economy in these parts.

also ter-ver, slightly, for the second course :-)

it's more or less the same on smaller periods, but there are "small angles with small attention spans", with small volumes :-)

Once again, quantum and advertising theories have nothing to do with it. This phenomenon was noticed by Gan, as far back as the century before last, but he described it much more abruptly and in more detail than Duk.

QuantumBob:

• The change recorded is always the measurement error ...

That's the weird thing, every time I read that statement, I see a boy measuring the distance between Moscow and St. Petersburg with a student's ruler.

However, there has long existed in nature:https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Метрология

So it is something very unclear who is there and how it registers any changes within the margin of error.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The weird thing is that every time I read this provision, I think of a boy measuring the distance between Moscow and St Petersburg with a student's ruler .

However, there has long existed in nature:https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Метрология

So it is something very unclear who is registering any changes within the margin of error where and how there.

and a boy-finger, with a half-division of a ruler.)

ZS "Dookie's length is 7,800 errors" :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Even though I promised not to interfere, not to spill water on the skypower gurrams,

it's still worth noting that :

The rates of movements of days are almost constant, the errors of the zigzag are more of a construction error, it is still drawn on the fly, not an interpolator.

only bida sad: it has nothing to do with quanta, at all :-) on this scale, it's just an unloved economy in these parts.

also ter-ver, slightly, for the second course :-)

on smaller periods it's about the same, but there are "small angles from small attention", with small volume :-)

Once again, quantum and advertising theories have nothing to do with it. This phenomenon was noticed by Gan, as far back as the century before last, but he described it much more abruptly and in more detail than Duk.

You can cite 100500 more theories of TA founders that are just empirical observations of dilettantes.

Of course they were observant and intelligent people, and immediately noticed price movements along channels, velocity fans, reversal and trend continuation patterns, but, I repeat, these were just empirical observations. Which, by the way, manifests itself exactly on large timeframes.

I've already said that the world is completely unpredictable in small intervals, and absolutely logical in large ones. That's why all of the classics do not work on small timeframes. It's not for nothing that you cite examples with daily bars.

You go out with your speeches to intraday traders. You'll just get laughed at.

But even on large timeframes, look, the lines have a different slope, and it means that the laws of quantum physics cannot be applied to them. Duc's theory is valid for any timeframe, it works for intraday as well. It is a physically and mathematically rigorous theory that describes everything the founding fathers of TA did and much more, regardless of timeframes.

So your speech, which you position as the antithesis of Duk, actually confirms all the points of that theory.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The weird thing is that every time I read this provision, I think of a boy measuring the distance between Moscow and St Petersburg with a student's ruler.

So it is something very unclear who is registering any changes within the margin of error where and how there.

Measurement error tells us that the macrocosm is also discrete. And measurement error is the minimum quantum you can consider. But you can quantize space and time with any size of quantum. For distances between Moscow and St. Petersburg, take a quantum the size of 1 km. By the way, look at space imagery of the earth, you will be surprised to find that roads and rivers also fit into canals))

And here's another good song about a revolutionary

QuantumBob:

Start your own branch and tell me what a great physicist you are.

So he has a branch from 2017.12.02, it was interesting. There was theory with explanations and practice on a real account.

And here is 50 pages of chatter. some scripts (what do I need them for?).

I need consistency .

1. Plot so-and-so's graph from so-and-so's starting point, because....

2. Select the point from which the channel is plotted, because...

I have drawn a chart with constant price change by R points from some reference point.

Reason: