Quantum analysis Duca - page 45

Олег avtomat:

What an attack...

Let the man talk. He has the right. And he has the right to start a thread. (There are plenty of totally meaningless threads - why do not you have a complaint against them?

There are so many "experts" here with outright nonsense that apparently many are already perceived as the norm.

The man wants to share information (as opposed to some characters here who only know how to pour garbage).

So let him share!

In my opinion, there is already enough information:

1) A statement of the original theory

2) Explanation of the interpretation of this theory by an inattentive reader.

3) An incomprehensible programs (indicator, scripts and dlls), supposedly related to the theory and proposed to be installed.

Obvious possible purposes:

1) advertising of a broker

2) training advertisement

3) malware installation

That is, the information is more than enough to delete the thread and ban the topicstarter and the magician who posted the code.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

In my opinion, the information is already quite sufficient:

1) A statement of the original theory

2) Statement of the interpretation of this theory by its inattentive reader.

3) The obscure programs (indicator, scripts and dlls), supposedly related to the theory and offered to install.

Obvious possible purposes:

1) advertising of a broker

2) training advertisement

3) malware installation

That is, the information is more than enough to delete the thread and ban the topicstarter and the magician who posted the code.

I see that you have awakened an urge to wave a sword...

The "aims" you specify are only a reflection of your perception - that's obvious.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

In my opinion, the information is already quite sufficient:

3) malware infiltration

That is, the information is more than enough to delete the branch and ban the topicstarter and the magician who posted the code.

By the way, the code is decompiled. The address of the site where the code was decompiled is given there too.

Олег avtomat:

What an attack...

Let the man talk. He has the right. And he has the right to start a thread. (There are plenty of totally meaningless threads - why do not you have a complaint against them?

There are so many "experts" here with outright nonsense that apparently many are already perceived as the norm.

The man wants to share information (as opposed to some characters here who only know how to pour garbage).

So let him share!

Well, let him share and then let him go to the factory

Vladimir Tkach:

The code is decompiled, by the way. There's also the address of the decompiled site.

heh... that's a whole lot of fun.

Олег avtomat:

I see you have an awakened desire to wave your sword...

The "aims" you mention are just a reflection of your perception - that much is obvious.

I see you no longer insist on insufficient information.

The objectives are, of course, only presumably and only those that can be meaningful for the forum. Nevertheless, they pass the duck test.

Vizard_:

Yeah, now you're in the witch-hating club, too, the chosen suckers...

Oh, darling, oh, darling

Why are you so stubborn?

♪ I'm tired of the day, I'm tired of the night ♪

Why did you let go of my dick, you bastard?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I see that you no longer insist on insufficient information.

The objectives are, of course, only presumptive and only those that may be relevant to the forum. Nevertheless, they pass the duck test quite well.

1) Youwant to see it that way.

2) But yet you have called them "obvious", without the presumptive clause.

3) The "duck test" can also be applied to point 2 (wow, you're so brilliant) with far-reaching conclusions.

Олег avtomat:

1) You want to see it that way.

2) And yet you called them "obvious", without the presumption clause.

3) The "duck test" can also be applied to point 2 (wow, you are so brilliant) with far-reaching conclusions.

I have no desire to continue participating in this nonsense.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I have no desire to continue participating in this nonsense.

And rightly so.

Reason: