Quantum analysis Duca - page 53

Aleksey Nikolayev:

And here's another good song about a revolutionary

+++

QuantumBob:
You've got a lot of nerve demanding a copy of your diploma... Ha-ha-ha.

Yeah, the hell with the diploma. I may be interested in this theory, but the unsubstantiated formulas make me recoil from it. I ask - where do they come from and you don't know, but you take it upon yourself to build a profitable strategy based on them. How so? Okay, I'm going, I'm going. Don't yell, don't get all worked up. But if you get in trouble, write me, I'll help you in any way I can.

Дмитрий:

You're missing the point again, "physicist".

Duca is the founder of a Swiss financial group which includes the brokerage companyDukascopy andDukascopyBank

He already has his own TV channel.

QuantumBob:

It's just that theory has to be backed up with facts. It's monitoring here (that's how distrustful everyone is here). It's just that every week there are graalenos, pseudo-strategists, spine-breakers, forex, etc. And all disappeared quickly because there was no backing up of words. Hence this attitude towards you. Everyone thinks Another

Alexander_K:

Yeah, the hell with the diploma. I may be interested in this theory, but the unsubstantiated formulas make me recoil from it. I ask - where do they come from and you don't know, but you take it upon yourself to build a profitable strategy based on them. How so? Okay, I'm going, I'm going. Don't yell, don't get worked up. But if you get in trouble, write me, I'll help you in any way I can.

I don't need any help, everything is already done, I just need to refine the copy protection, so that it doesn't turn out like with the old programs.

QuantumBob:
He already has his own television channel.

He has everything but profitable trading on his own 'theory'.

QuantumBob:
I don't need helpers, everything is already done, I just need to refine the copy protection so it doesn't end up like the old programs.

What do you need then?

Alexander_K:

Am I against it? What I am saying is that Duk's theory is open to error and ambiguity because the basic formulas are simply postulated rather than deduced. It takes a very deep understanding of the subject to find these inconsistencies that cause this theory not to take hold. TC is not able to do this and is waiting for help from young people. Perhaps with collective work something will work out. Good trip.

Mistakes don't build financial empires, "physique". That's your nickname now.

QuantumBob:
Mistakes don't build financial empires, "physicist." That's your nickname now.

:))) Any nickname is fine as long as it gets results. I will start monitoring on Monday, what about you?

Alexander_K:

:))) No, it seems to be an old man after all.

And the purpose of the thread is clear. He took Duca's theory on faith and, like a monkey, simply rote it, without delving into physical analogies and having no idea where Duca got his formulas from. Took them as postulates. As a result, he poured out everything he could and worked in the factory, silently, until his longed-for retirement. And now he's trying to revive his former interest by attracting young people. Maybe some of the MSU or MIPT graduates will respond and bring a fresh breath to his senile endeavors. In principle, not a bad idea. We wait for these graduates and hope for a miracle.

"Physique, you will answer for the monkey))
Reason: