Let's build a mini grail!? - page 23

Evgeny Belyaev:

Purely on a single swing.

This is outside the optimisation period, with normal stops and opening prices... and relatively stable on history... and it's not secret... send it in))

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

And another thing: you can make not 3 but 2 only loss-making ones - it's easy, just you said maximum 3 - I did three.

--------------------------

Just in case - this is an artificial chart, it won't work even close to that on a normal one.

Better 2, even better 1.

But better still none))) but that's not what I'm asking))

Alexey Khripunov:
So why do you think that flipping the trades does not help?

Not flipping, but inverting signals... Let's be precise...

In most cases it is useless. I.e. it is useful in adequate systems with adequate stops only in one case, if you have mixed up buy and sell when writing your program.

Maybe in some very rare case, which can be assumed hypothetically, but unlikely to occur in real life.

Михаил:

Maybe in the rarest of cases, which may be hypothetical but unlikely to be seen alive.

This is my case!

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Will this work ?

TP=300, SL=300 In principle we can set any identical values of SL and TP - in principle nothing will change (I have not checked, but I think I am not wrong). The number of orders may be larger; nothing in principle will change, I will not get into the code. We have the gold and the fastest instruments now. I think we may have no more than 3 losing orders in a row on the majority of symbols, I am even sure. Everywhere 1 year 10 months.

The only thing confusing, I think it's not 100% coincidence with real, say 97% - I don't know exactly. didn't compare, but if you're a proger, it's easy to correct.

Yes, interesting enough) send it in) Matching with the real is my concern.

Andrej Hermann:
Is that what you're looking for?

What I see on the chart, at a glance, if you don't think much))

The step of the stop is more than twice the step of the profile. Either you have such stops, or you are closing on signals and not on stops. Non-market quotes will kill you. And that's a back?

Alexey Khripunov:

That's my case!

What do you want? If the difficulty is inverting the signals, it's not a problem, many people here will do it)) some for free.

Giving:

1. open 2 counter orders with tp<sl

2. Wait for both to close

3. to p1

Algorithmically guaranteed no more than 2 losses in a row.

Of course it pours a bit, but the author of this thread has a miracle method and everything will be fine.

Михаил:

some for free, too.

Where?

All the schemes described here do not take into account one important factor: TIME! And you don't have it. You need profit right now. Otherwise, you are accepting the fact that your current activity is simply not interesting and you are not engaged in it, i.e. you are not doing anything to make a profit over time. Where will it come from then?

Two dozen pages written and not a single idea or code. Sad 😢
Reason: