FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 891

mmmoguschiy-new:
but why don't you justify it? ))

I thought it was clear to you, it's simple AB-CD=BCD-AB and of course it all goes to EBC.

It's a bullshit fit...

sxww:

This is just a commentary on my past and future actions, there is no strategy here)

Yellow lines indicate next quarterly option (December) contract boundaries, below purple and red lower boundaries of November and October respectively, and general lower boundary in aqua colour.

This is based on options analysis) Futures and spot are not touched yet)

If we compare the pictures we have the same thing.

It would be hilarious if they both shat themselves with their pictures ))))

tuma_news:

Oh...beautiful Stranger.

Euro picture please.

Thank you.

Haven't looked at the Euro yet, tomorrow.

More on the pound.

futures

and spot.

max325:
Of course not. Very rarely, but it does happen that a buy is closed early, before it reaches the 1.36-1.42 mark. Most likely it happens under some force majeure circumstances. I say that if we do not go higher than 1,3330+- and break down 1,31, there will be no tops. Alright, I'm off. I see that my considerations are not needed here. Keep counting your koloputas and puttocalls.
I do, I do!!!

max325:
Of course they won't. Very seldom, but it happens, that the buy is closed earlier, without reaching the marks 1,36-1,42. Most likely it happens under some force majeure circumstances. I say that if we do not go higher than 1,3330+- and break down 1,31, there will be no tops. Alright, I'm off. I see that my considerations are not needed here. Keep counting your koloputas and puttocalls.

Oh, see? My data is from putocalls, futures and spot and you have it based on what? That's what I'm saying, is it that hard to tell?

Yes, we can go below 31 and if we do I'll be out there shoveling the pound into the buy, but they won't let me.

sxww:

Haven't looked at the euro yet, tomorrow.

More on the pound.

futures

and spot

I believe it!!!

It's so clear! By the time I read it, it'll be gone... And I don't know if I'll get it right the first time. You have to try it. It's all about getting in and making money. You promised me a schedule on Saturday, didn't you?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I do!!!

It's pretty clear. I can't read it, it'll run away... I don't know if I'll get it right the first time. You have to try it. It's all about getting in and making money. You promised me a schedule on Saturday, didn't you?

What can I tell you? I'll try the shortest way possible.

Do you have any idea what an open interest is, can you articulate it?

sxww:
What can I tell you? Do you have any idea what an open interest is, can you formulate it?
I need very clear instructions - where and how to buy and then what to do with it (i.e. when and how to close/sell) correctly. About the purchase you have already described. I promised to describe exactly - what to do with it then. Well, maybe the interest of the open-ended here will have to take into account - some specific values.

Dimmerd:

I thought it was clear to you, it's simple AB-CD=BCD-AB and of course it all goes to EBC.

So it's a batshit fit...

I get it - you don't know.
Reason: