When will they add epayments - page 15

Opened a virtual Sberbank card. Tried to withdraw it. The payment was declined.

Only PAYPAL was left.

Fedor Arkhipov:

Opened a virtual Sberbank card. Tried to withdraw it. The payment was declined.

I don't know. I used a Sberbank Visa, couple of seconds and the money's on the card.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

I don't know. I withdrew to a personal Sberbank visa, a couple of seconds and the money is on the card

To a virtual one (Digital) or to a debit card?

What was the conversion rate, have you counted?

Fedor Arkhipov:

To a virtual (Digital) one or to a debit one?

What was the conversion rate?

On a regular debit card. I haven't counted.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

On a regular debit card. Didn't count.

Maybe that's why you got it and I didn't.

Could you do the math?

Fedor Arkhipov:
Maybe that's why you got it and I didn't.

Could you do the math?

With all fees, it came out to 62.55 per $1.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

With all fees, it came out to 62.55 per $1

Thank you for the information! I will wait for the epayments.

Isn't there an analogue of the law on illegal business activities in Ukraine? Paying taxes is one thing, but this law is also violated there if you do not have a sole proprietorship

Denis Glaz:
Isn't there a law on illegal business in Ukraine? Paying taxes is one thing, but this law is violated there as well if you do not have a sole proprietorship.

Taxes have to be paid everywhere anyway. The only question is the percentage.
Otherwise, any large purchase over $600 is on the hook for the bank. And I think the tax authorities are on the hook for over $2,000.

Denis Glaz:
Isn't there an analogue of the law on illegal entrepreneurial activity in Ukraine? Paying taxes is one thing, but this law is violated there as well if you do not have a sole proprietorship.

As a natural person, you can file an income tax return once a year and pay 18% income tax + 1.5% military tax.

And you can register as an entrepreneur and then choose if single tax or a common system of taxation suits you.

Reason: