When will they add epayments - page 14

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Send to Visa, Alfa Bank (Ukraine). It says

Tried to change the name and surname in places, I thought suddenly in the bank fields mixed up. I have already wasted three attempts on this day.

Anyway, I am waiting for a reply from the SD.

Call the bank and find out if your card can be refilled with currency. If not, this is the reason why the payment was rejected.

Artyom Trishkin:

I didn't see a comment on the payment. Where are they?

in banking, I don't look through my phone but through my bank's website.

I withdrew $400 3 times, but the comment scared me off - Cyprus.

Sorry, not the comment but the country:

Vladimir Karputov:

Call your bank to find out whether your card can be topped up with currency. If it is not, then that is the reason why the payment was rejected.

Thank you. I will try to find out

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Send to Visa, Alfa Bank (Ukraine). It says

Tried to change the name and surname in places, I thought suddenly in the bank fields mixed up. I have already wasted three attempts on this day.

Anyway, I am waiting for a reply from the SR.

I just sent it to Visa, Alfa Bank (Russia). It all came in. I transferred it to her rouble account. And I transferred it to my daughter's Sberbank ruble account.

Anyway, call the bank and ask about it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

in banking, I don't look through my phone but through my bank's website.

I withdrew $400 3 times, but the comment scared me off - Cyprus.

Sorry, not the comment but the country:

I see. I'll have to check with my wife at Alfa-Click to see what it says on the payment. Not until tonight.

It didn't work, I have both mastercard cards and I need visa. Although it says that withdrawal to Mastercard also works.

Tell me, how much money was sent to Sberbank and how much came in?

I want to read the course to decide whether to open a new Visa card.

It's a good thing input works, or all the customers would have run away

Evgeniy Zhdan:
I also suffered from lack of ePayments. But, I have discovered the withdrawal to the card, which is here. It turns out to be more profitable than everything else past and present.

Only if you are not a sole proprietorship or do not pay taxes, otherwise it is more expensive+risk of being sanctioned by the tax authorities (for those from Ukraine).

Stanislav Dray:

Only if you are not a FOP or do not pay taxes, otherwise it is more expensive + the risk of tax sanctions (for those from Ukraine).

Why be a FOP then, to run the risk of tax sanctions?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Why be a sole proprietorship to run the risk of tax penalties?

To pay 5% tax, not 20. (Unless, of course, you are unemployed, have no real estate and no assets and live only on your earnings from MQLs, in short, a total hackuna matata)