I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 10

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

As I understand it, you are a principal according to their ideology, otherwise you would be remunerated under the Agency Agreement.

Although again, you could imagine that MQ recruits orders and gives them to a freelancer, while retaining the rights... Without a normal contract and reporting documents nothing is completely clear.

And what does the purpose of payment state for you?

If you are an agent, it should be something like "reimbursement of expenses under agency agreement №__ from __ and agency fee under agency agreement №__ from __".

I just don't see how, without a normal contract, the exchange control will allow such payments through. Legal firms usually have serious requirements.

As a self-employed person, I simply punch a check on the date of receipt of funds here in the internal payment system (in rubles at the exchange rate of the Central Bank), at the end of the month I pay the tax.

Here, the purpose of the payment is naturally "payment for job/product".

In order to avoid currency control, I make a withdrawal to a bank account in roubles with a payment purpose of something like "transfer of own funds", as this is already my money.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Yep

If it is a swift, they may charge you $100 even if you withdraw $20. If it is swift, they may charge you $100 for withdrawal, even if you withdraw $20.

ePayments is not an option for Roissia either. Large withdrawal fees. IMHO we should expand the ways of depositing and withdrawing funds, not remove them.

At least they would have added skrill. You might see more customers.

Irek Gilmutdinov:

As a self-employed person, I simply punch a cheque on the date of receipt of funds here in the domestic payment system (in roubles at the exchange rate of the Central Bank) and pay tax at the end of the month.

As I understand it, you do not include MQ's commission in income, and this is not correct, as the commission is an expense that does not reduce the taxable base. If MQ will make the right documents, it will certainly indicate that your income - the full amount paid by the buyer (but to include VAT or not - this is a big question!) and separately agent's fee (commission MQ), and accordingly the amount to be transferred. At the same time, the agency contract must specify that the agent's fee is deducted from the funds received for the benefit of the principal.

Irek Gilmutdinov:

In order to avoid currency control, I withdraw to a bank account in rubles with the purpose of payment something like "transfer of own funds", since it is already my money.

Do you withdraw money via WM? The purpose of payment is not correct because MQ is not buying anything from you, on the good side should be specified agency agreement, in any case there should be an emphasis on agency.

Added: By the way, if you are selling in the marketplace, then you have produced a product for multiple sales, and this looks very much like a business activity and personally I have doubts about the application of the taxation regime you have chosen.

Fedor Arkhipov:

ePayments is not an option for Roissia either. Large withdrawal fees. IMHO we should expand the ways of depositing and withdrawing funds, not remove them.

At least they would have added skrill. You might see more customers.

Perhaps it is safer and more economical to spend money from intermediary payment systems.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

As I understand it, you are not including MQ's commission in your income, and this is not correct, as the commission is an expense that is not deductible for tax purposes. If MQ make the right documents, it will definitely state that your income is the full amount paid by the buyer (but whether to include VAT or not is a big question!) and separately the agent's fee (MQ's commission), and accordingly the amount to be transferred. At the same time, the agency agreement should state that the agent's fee is deducted from the funds received for the benefit of the principal.

I cannot account for the commission as it is not displayed on the payments page. Ideally it should be e.g. +$30 fee for work, -$3 MQ commission, as it is done on other sites.

Now in fact for the banquet is paid by the customer, the performer simply voiced his fee + commission, because:

When you apply to the Arbitration, the 10% commission from the amount blocked on the account of the Customer for this work will be withheld regardless of in whose favor the decision will be made. Cancellation of the work in favour of the Employer will not cancel the fee.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Through WM withdraw? The purpose of payment is not correct, because MQ is not buying anything from you, as a good thing should be specified agency contract, in any case, there should be an emphasis on agency.

Through epayments, webmoney does not withdraw directly to the bank account for a long time. With epayments to the bank I already withdraw my funds, and what is the purpose of the withdrawal from MQ -> epayments our authorities are not concerned.

PLEASE do not disconnect WebMoney!

For many people, this is the only possible way to interact with the service.

Irek Gilmutdinov:

I can't account for the commission, as it doesn't show up on the payments page. Ideally it should be, for example, +$30 fee for the job, -$3 MQ commission, as it is done on other sites.

Now it's actually the client who pays for the banquet, the performer just voices his fee + commission, because:

The performer gets the fee minus the commission, doesn't he? I.e. if the job is for 30, he gets 27, or is it different now? For selling products in the marketplace, this is exactly what happens.

And the fact that it is not displayed - this is yes - not correct.

Irek Gilmutdinov:

Through epayments, webmoney for a long time does not withdraw directly to the bank account. With epayments in the bank I withdraw my money, and what is the purpose of the withdrawal from MQ -> epayments our authorities are not concerned.

If you have officially registered, it is better to avoid such moves - now the FTAs are collecting the client base, and later there will be checks and methods of working them out with the officials' imagination. Given that there is no law enforcement practice, no court decisions, there are very few explanations, then defend your point of view will be very difficult. And you can look upthe law on the subject.

By the way, I was also wondering whether you pay 4% or 6% tax?

Федеральный закон от 27.06.2011 N 161-ФЗ (ред. от 02.08.2019) "О национальной платежной системе" (с изм. и доп., вступ. в силу с 15.09.2019) - КонсультантПлюс
  • www.consultant.ru
В этом списке перечислены документы и нормы, которые упомянуты в судебном акте. Чтобы найти похожие акты, выберите наиболее важные для Вас нормы. Для более точного результата рекомендуется выбирать специализированные нормы, лучше не более 3-х.

Renat, will there be paperwork for purchasers of products/services?

Vadim Zotov:

PLEASE don't disable WebMoney!

For many, this is the only possible way to interact with the service.

Yes, dozens of users have already said that, and last time too. WebMoney is always #1, the easiest way to interact: WebMoney->card->DC->WebMoney->online-settlement etc.

Reason: