What should the price glass be like? - page 6

Реter Konow:

Here's a sketch of the glass GUI.

The question is what to put in the two free areas. There could be settings, additional data, small visualisation, histogram or something else...

Well and I'd like to hear reviews on the practicality of this tumbler model.

zy. In the input boxes at the top, the numbers will be in the centre. Forgot to set it.

It's a lame Christmas tree!

Not even a name for the instrument!

What you are doing is a waste of time!

For real robot trading you need a minimum of charts, - just the IMPORTANT information!

You'd better start writing your own terminal, and nobody needs an add-on on top of the terminal.

prostotrader:

For real robot trading you need a minimum of charts, - just IMPORTANT information!

You'd better start writing your own terminal, and nobody needs an add-on on top of the terminal.

For example, Ranev has his own glass, but it is closed, if this development will have a functional, it may shoot out. And just the same lines, only in a different way - yes we don't need it.

What for? The circulation of metatrader today is significant, and the growth is limited only by the country of origin / location of the developers, the prevailing market (ninzi kwiki and other trinkets) and the antitrust law. That's (roughly) 20 years of work in progress. And in your example you don't need a terminal at all, all you need is a phone to call a broker.

Artyom Trishkin:

I hope I have been understood.

Are there any other options? ;)

Unicornis:

For example, Ranev has his own glass, but it is closed, if there is functionality in this development, it might take off. But just the same lines but in a different way - yes we don't need them.

What for? The circulation of metatrader today is significant, and the growth is limited only by the country of origin / location of the developers, the prevailing market (ninzi kwiki and other trinkets) and the antitrust law. That's (roughly) 20 years of work in progress. And in your example you don't need a terminal at all, all you need is a phone to call a broker.

Demagog -Someone who uses empty phrases that are not based on facts when speaking, arguing or making statements.

Реter Konow:

1. About the volumes - as I understand it, you need to make a histogram. I would like to set something else in these areas. You can make them multi-layered by setting the visibility switch. In one visibility will be volumes, in another - settings, in the third - indicators or visualization.

2. I have heard about the keys. I will do it. The only question is which keys to use. I would like to ask them point by point. I myself have not worked with the glass for a long time, so I do not know which keys are more convenient to use.

I haven't traded in a tumbler for a long time, so I can't answer exactly now, but in my experience you don't have time to select a tumbler and open/close a position.

The point is that if I'm scalping, I need to quickly select a band on which to place my order or buy/sell on the market or remove an established order, select volume and place an order. There are scalper drives for this purpose, e.g. on the quote, but I've never used one. So you will have to throw in the options yourself. But you may need it if you use a glass. When you open the standard glass the first thing you miss is hotkeys.

Keys are better to make appointable, so the man himself could adjust for himself, it's all individual.

What is needed: Add / decrease volume

- select band

- set buy limit or sell limit

- place an order and withdraw it

- Sell or Buy by market

In the cup, you need to visually see where your bids are and what is their lot, it is convenient.

This is all I need when I opened the standard stack in mt5 and tried a couple of deals.

Unicornis:

Yes, of course - without the toilet bowl utterances.

Artyom Trishkin:

Yes, of course - without the toilet bowl utterances.

Please don't engage in flubbery. You're the moderator. Don't forget yourself.

Maxim Romanov:

I haven't traded in a tumbler for a long time, so I can't answer exactly right now, but from experience, you don't have time to select a band and open/close a position.

The point is that if I'm scalping, I need to quickly select a band on which to place my order or buy/sell on the market or remove an established order, select volume and place an order. There are scalper drives for this purpose, e.g. on the quote, but I've never used one. So you will have to throw in the options yourself. But you may need it if you use a glass. When you open the standard glass the first thing you miss is hotkeys.

Keys are better to make appointable, so the man himself could adjust for himself, it's all individual.

What is needed: Add / decrease volume

- select band

- set buy limit or sell limit

- place an order and withdraw it

- Sell or Buy by market

In the cup, you need to visually see where your bids are and what is their lot, it is convenient.

This is all I needed as soon as I opened the standard stack in mt5 and tried to make a couple of trades.

That's good. Clear and to the point. I'll be thinking. I will put the order table in the glass today.

prostotrader:

For real robot trading you need a minimum of charts- just the IMPORTANT information!

I will add a special button, which will remove all the extra graphics, turning everything into gray. Many people have an intolerance to graphics. Therefore, I will go to the meeting.

prostotrader:

Not even the name of the instrument!

I will add the name of the instrument today.
Reason: