Is the glass half full or half empty - how do you analyse the glass and apply it in trading?

I propose to discuss ways to apply price analysis in a market cup.

I've been observing the Depth of Market for many hours, but I still do not understand if it makes sense to analyze it, and if it does, how and in what way to implement this analysis?

As far as the only interesting indicator I see is the resistance, which shows how many lots should I buy in each direction of the market, in order to move the price by N points.

If possible, please, send me links to indicators that work with the tumbler.

the chart is exactly what you need to trade by levels

there is no need for indicators, only a sliver and a glass, you can even do without a chart

trader781:

the glass is exactly what you need to trade on levels

What levels? Please write in detail - it is not clear from the answer how to apply.

let's say an instrument jumped up by a ruble at some news

we look at the glass - if the top is empty, the ruble is far from being the limit

if there is a sell slab, it is reasonable to dump all the assets 1 kopeck lower, by placing an order under the wall

If the streak starts to run very fast or has abnormally large volumes - also be careful.

And if everybody says, for example, that support for the USD is at 58 - but the chart is empty - you can tell all of these analysts to fuck off. and so on.

Do not take my words as a truth - everything is different for every market and instrument, you have to learn it.

trader781:

let's say an instrument jumped up by a ruble at some news

we look at the glass - if it is empty at the top, the ruble is far from being the limit.

if there is a sell slab, it is reasonable to dump all the assets 1 kopeck lower, by placing an order under the wall

If the streak starts to run very fast or has abnormally large volumes - also be careful.

And if everybody says, for example, that support for usdrub is at 58 - but the chart is empty - you can tell all of these analysts to fuck off. and so on.

do not take my words as truth - everything is different for every market and instrument, you have to learn it.

Plates disappear as quickly as they appear, on the contrary, I have noticed that they are needed for consolidation and position gain. It is not uncommon for large volumes to simply be removed as the price approaches them.

As for the fact that the strip is running fast - yes, the crowd has a desire to trade - it means they may come out of the flat, as an option, but the statistics of this phenomenon is needed.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Slabs disappear as quickly as they appear, on the contrary, I have noticed that they are needed for consolidation and position gain. It is not uncommon for large volumes to simply be removed as the price approaches them.

As for the fact that the sliver is running fast - yes, the crowd has a desire to trade - it may come out of the flat, but we need statistics for this phenomenon.

Well, that's great, there is something to do for the next couple of years

trader781:

Well, that's great, something to do for the next couple of years.

Why would you need so much time?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Why would you need so much time?

Is it for me?

trader781:

am I?

I understand that since you have set a clear deadline, you probably know the goals and objectives. I have not yet set any objectives for myself, apart from gathering information about the experiences of other participants.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I understand that since you have set a clear deadline, you probably know the goals and objectives. I have not yet set any objectives for myself, apart from gathering information about the experiences of other participants.

Gathering information about other people's experiences will help you a little less than nothing. This is no way to raise a moose...

trader781:

gathering information about other people's experiences will help a little less than nothing. That's no way to raise a moose...

Everyone has their own tasks and their own abilities.

Reason: