inflation after inauguration - page 8

Mischek2:

Don't get in the way.)

I want to ask a living person

I'm just worried about getting banned.

Mischek2:

Don't get in the way.)

I want to ask a real person

There's no harm in wanting, you know that.) Google it, they'll tell you and show you, give you the names and passwords - just the way it should be.

ZS: Why are you scaring your brother-in-law? You'll have to answer if God forbid.

alexx_v:

There's no harm in wanting, you know that.) Google it, they will tell you and show you, give you the names and passwords - the right way.

That's what I thought. You don't know. Nobody knows. Everyone goes to Google. But Google doesn't yell in the street and knock on doors.

Mischek2:
That's what I thought. You don't know. Nobody knows. Everyone goes to Google. But Google doesn't yell in the street and knock on doors.
Unlike who? Who's out there yelling and knocking on your door? ) Did you secretly become a tens guy and have non-paying depositors start knocking on your door?

alexx_v:
As opposed to who? Who's out there yelling and knocking on your door? ) Did you secretly become a tenant and have depositors start banging on your door for non-payment?

Do you, on your own, without a band, yourself, know what patriotism is?

Я? I know. You don't know. So?

alexx_v:
Me? I know. You don't know. So?

So tell me.

No, I don't want to. You're too lazy to explain it to me? You know I'm not interested.

alexx_v:
No, I don't want to. You're too lazy to explain it to me? You know I'm not interested.

Yeah, right. I bet you're not. It's always like that with this patriotism.

Mischek2:

Yeah, right. You bet your ass I am. It's always like that with this patriotism.
How can you know how it always is if you don't even know what it is?
Reason: