Regularity or Randomness - page 19

Vasily Belozerov:

I made butter from milk by separating it and I'm talking about butter. Do I have to tell you about the milk (the source)?

of course, suddenly it's from a palm tree :-)

Everything is important in the end result, otherwise it wouldn't be necessary.

Vasily Belozerov:

I made butter from milk by separating it, and I'm talking about butter. Do I have to talk about milk (the source)?

For your own consumption, no, but when selling the oil, a vet's certificate would not hurt.

Although this analogy has nothing to do with the rules of citation.

The scientific approach: a hypothesis is put forward, and if it is not disproved, it becomes axiomatic. I have put forward a hypothesis. There are no refutations yet.

Maxim Romanov:

I am in the process of analysing distributions to predict future price behaviour. I had a hypothesis: at scales smaller than the commissions allow, the distribution type should first be trending on the smallest scale, then rebounding on a slightly larger scale, but still not enough for taking profit. I have actually built distribution for tick charts of GBPUSD and AUDUSD and built it for bitcoin and some other charts. GBP on the left and AUD on the right. It is clear, that in both cases character on ticks is trend-following, i.e. the probability of continuation is higher than the probability of reversal. The blue line is normal distribution, the red line is incremental distribution.

This regularity allows to create tester graphs, in which the commission is not considered. The problem with this approach is that they do not know how to do it, and they do not know how to solve the problems with the brokerage. I don't know what to do with them, I'm just trying to get rid of them. The difference between the two types of strategy is that in real accounts the spread is too high, in other words the flat part dominates and this leads to the euphoria of some people who think that they have found the grail.

This is nonsense, my friend.

Why don't you draw transformed price and increment histograms for:

1. Euclidean space

at the following coordinates for tick measurements

X-axis - uniform scale of events (1, 2, ...)

Y-axis - value S=+-sqrt((Tn-Tn-1)^2+(PRICEn-PRICEn-1)^2)

where (Tn-Tn-1) is the time between the current and previous ticks, (PRICEn-PRICEn-1) is the increment between the current and previous prices

2. Minkowski spaces

at the following coordinates for the tick measurements

X-axis - uniform scale of events (1, 2, ...)

Y axis - the value S=sqrt((Tn-Tn-1)^2-(PRICEn-PRICEn-1)^2)

where (Tn-Tn-1) is the time between the current and previous ticks, (PRICEn-PRICEn-1) is the increment between the current and previous prices

In this case we get rid of non-linear time of the market (i.e. exponential time intervals between ticks), and we should have the Grail.

Do me a favour - do it, because I'm too lazy...

Vasily Belozerov:
The scientific approach: a hypothesis is put forward, if it is not disproved, it becomes an axiom. I have put forward a hypothesis. There are no refutations yet.

right there, almost all the physicists and young scientists here have a problem...

Hypotheses don't happen on nothing or abstract numbers

Or are any of them claiming to be axioms ??

So that is the beauty of human stupidity. The man said a stupidity (hypothesis), no one has refuted it, and the man begins to consider his stupidity as an axiom. So without a refutation is impossible. And a comment is not a refutation.

Maxim Romanov:

I am in the process of analysing distributions to predict future price behaviour. I had a hypothesis: at scales smaller than the commissions allow, the distribution type should first be trending on the smallest scale, then rebounding on a slightly larger scale, but still not enough for taking profit. I have actually built distribution for tick charts of GBPUSD and AUDUSD and built it for bitcoin and some other charts. GBP on the left and AUD on the right. It is clear, that in both cases character on ticks is trend-following, i.e. the probability of continuation is higher than the probability of reversal. The blue line is normal distribution, the red line is incremental distribution.

This regularity allows to create tester graphs, in which the commission is not considered. The problem with this approach is that they do not have enough information about the brokerage system and the real brokerage system. I don't know what to do with them. I don't know why I should keep such a low spread and low spread, it means the flat part dominates, it also leads to the euphoria of some people who think they have found the grail.

very valid observation

this once again confirms that the spread is enough for the market and the trader to agree on the price in favor of the market

;)

Vasily Belozerov:
So that is the beauty of human stupidity. The man said a stupidity (hypothesis), no one has refuted it, and the man begins to consider his stupidity as an axiom. So without a refutation is impossible. And a comment is not a refutation.
The scientific approach is in the basis of previous , or a logical refutation of them. In any case it is a revelation of the existing nature of things and their interrelation, which is modestly omitted here :-) Yes, and there are no abstractions in physics.

Maxim Romanov:

This regularity allows to create tester graphs, in which the commission is not considered. The problem with this approach is that they do not know how to do it, and they do not know how to solve the problems with the brokerage. I don't know what to do with them, I'm just trying to get rid of them. The difference between the theoretical models and the theoretical model of the approach, that is, the real brokerage company should be aware of the difference between the real and the simulated market prices.

They also think that they have found a grail. some brokers widen the spread, then narrow it. and people look at the bid chart and think that this is how the chart moves.
This is not really a market movement, but movements of spread narrowing-expanding.

And if there is no previous knowledge and no logic, what, you can't create hypotheses? Easily, in any quantities, the net is overflowing with them. I have no time to refute them, so all the nonsense remains as axioms.
Reason: