Artificial indicator buffers - page 4

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

OK, a self-affirming drummer is telling everyone how many terminals there should be and what files he likes to see attached to messages.
But the fact that you, Slava, support such a position is too much.

Andrei, don't you know how I communicate with adequate developers?

I didn't accidentally say "a source not considered credible". The dude came here in early March and has already earned at least 3 bans (I can't say the exact number, but I banned him once for 1 day). He didn't read anything, didn't research anything, didn't listen to what he was told, and acted like a little boy.

Slawa:
In kodobase? Without sources? Show me!
Well, I don't remember the whole base by heart, but I remember such a thing for sure. Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Well, I don't remember the whole base by heart, but I remember such a thing for sure. Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
The point of the kodobase is the sources

Slawa:

Andrei, don't you know how I communicate with adequate developers?

I didn't accidentally say "a source not considered trustworthy". The dude came here in early March and has already earned at least 3 bans (I can't say the exact number, but I banned him once for 1 day). He didn't read anything, didn't research anything, didn't listen to what he was told, and acted like a little boy.

I've seen how he communicates. Nothing criminal.

And why is he so honored? The other developers simply ignore, and he has already been banned three times.

But I was not talking about him, but about the support of inadequate moderators who make up the rules themselves ("Do you have 2 terminals? Do you use team_viewer? There is no help for you here!"). One gets the impression that this is the order of the day here.

Slawa:
The point of the kodobase is the sources
Apparently, that's why I remembered the fact that there are none. But then again, I could be wrong, I'm human.

Here is a similar thread - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/22734

There, though, the author is also banned. But I don't know if it's for the same thing.

Советник, демонстрирующий поведение цен вблизи трендовых линий+. Free.
Советник, демонстрирующий поведение цен вблизи трендовых линий+. Free.
  • www.mql5.com
Еще на четверке упражнялся советниками, торгующими на отбой от трендовых линий. - - Категория: эксперты форекс, торговые роботы и советники

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I've seen the way he communicates. Nothing criminal.

And why would he be so honoured? The rest of the developers just ignore him, and he's been banned 3 times already.

But I was not talking about him, but about the support of inadequate moderators who make up the rules themselves ("you have 2 terminals? You use team_viewer? There is no help for you here!"). It seems to be the order of the day here.

There is no criminal one. That's why, for example, my ban was only for 1 day. That helped. The guy figured out some details on his own during that time.

His other posts show that he hasn't fully grasped the source of knowledge presented here.

Kudos to him for having positive potential. Otherwise they would have banned him first for a month, then another month and then he would have left on his own.

Regarding the order of things and moderator rules. These rules predate the internet.

1. The moderator is always right.

2. You should not argue with a moderator in public. 3.

Disputing the moderator in private (not public!) conversations with him or his colleagues, or with the administration

4. The moderator will not poke the moderator in the eye

5. No random person can become a moderator. Only people who have earned their trust will be invited to moderate.

6. A moderator performs an extremely important function in cleaning up the resource in order to keep it alive for as long as possible

Slawa:

Regarding the order of things and moderator rules. These rules predate the internet.

1. The moderator is always right.

2. Don't argue with a moderator in public.

3) Challenge the moderator in a personal (not public!) interaction with him/her, his/her colleagues, or the administration

4. The moderator will not poke the moderator in the eye

5. No random person can become a moderator. Only trustworthy people should be invited to moderate.

6. A moderator performs an extremely important function of cleaning up the resource so that the resource lives as long as possible

Amen.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Here is a similar thread - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/22734

There, though, the author is also banned. But I don't know if it's the same thing.

Aha. The topic is from 2014, and the author also wrote in 2015 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/65129

I don't know what the weasel was banned for either. You don't believe me?

Slawa:

Aha. The topic is from 2014 and the author was also writing in 2015 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/65129

I don't know what the weasel got banned for either. You don't believe me?

That's right, that's where they got banned. Here, I participated.

And then they acknowledged the mistake and corrected it, but the ban stayed.

Reason: