Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 461

Only a commodity with a huge demand to buy and sell at the same time has liquidity, MM stands between liquidity and customers, when liquidity runs out MM leaves the market immediately until liquidity reappears. Who needs toys with a commodity in the form of time? It is not clear

who needs it... there is a site (resource) that brings together buyers of sellers of time - it has about 5 million registered clients, monthly payments (withdrawal from the resource) of about 30 million rubles.... so wanted to take a bite of customers to themselves, on average, they have a commission on the withdrawal of 40-60% - I did 30% plus entertainment ... plus I'm building virtual currency... but so far not enough customers to have a lot of liquidity virtualulka... that's why I wanted to attract to my resource with Margin Trading - also think of it as entertainment...

Aleksander:
who needs it... there is a site (resource) brings together buyers sellers time - he has about 5million registered customers, the monthly payments (withdrawal from the resource) about 30 million rubles.... so wanted to take a bite of customers to themselves, on average, they have a commission on the withdrawal of 40-60% - I did 30% plus entertainment ... plus I'm building virtual currency... but so far not enough customers to have a lot of liquidity virtualulka... that's why I wanted to attract to my resource with Margin Trading - also think of it as entertainment...

If they don't know what the price is, they may be right in the wrong direction and look at the price.) They don't have any money for the first time, but they do not have any cracks and they don't even have any warning signs.

It's not a hassle, I've been doing this for a long time, it's more of a hobby :) I'm a programmer at heart, and I'm interested in building something, for example, when I was doing a poker table - wrote a program more than 10,000 lines of text ... The process was very satisfying, and the project I "see" it in the code, there's charts and market depths and other goodies ... and the money from customers is so, so to speak, a side effect :) - It's just interesting to implement different ideas in the code... I want to do some margin trading, but there are too many uncertainties...

Hmmm is it really possible to make money on forex?

transcendreamer:
Hmmm is it really possible to make money on forex at all

Based on Alexander's obsessive desire to smack users around - the khraals are all dead, if they ever lived at all. So no, on forex you can probably only lose everything. Get ready to go to the factory.

Aleksander:

But when the fucking trend starts, I may get stuck - when I buy back at one price and can't find a buyer at a higher one...

You go for the stops (if there are any) or drive to where it's profitable for you first. And you just decided to start a futures? A virtuoso, though.

transcendreamer:
Hmmm is it really possible to make money on forex at all

If there are cases of DCs going bankrupt, then there are also those who are going bankrupt. Unless the reason for going bankrupt is a gang hit).

If a couple of mouse clicks a day can be called work - then yes, you can earn. Well, if you try hard enough, you can click the mouse 4-6 times, but it will be overwork)))

to slap, of course, is not the right word, but rather to draw attention to virtual currency, to increase demand (liquidity) for it...

Simple sale transactions are slow, most of them depend on lot buyers, so I'm trying to use lots in other sections, games, lotteries, all sorts of pseudo-profitable projects

Reason: