I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 13

Fast528:

Gigabyte boards are in last place among enthusiasts, take a closer look at Msi MEG X399 CREATION

Not enough memory for this motherboard (((

Vladimir Pastushak:

Not enough memory for this motherboard (((

Then Asus maybe, a gigabyte is as democratic as the ssr.

What do you mean it's not enough for it? 128gb holds, 3600mhz memory frequency right in the brochure on the off site there is a screen, it is the best board on this socket

I would do liquid cooling afterwards, on the finished system, instead of air cooling. It is assembled component by component, in a chain. Computer shops sell toy and expensive kits only for the CPU. For a powerful computer, it is desirable to cool the motherboard, memory and graphics card under constant load. Liquid system manufacturers offer coolers for certain models of motherboards and graphics cards, so it is worth to buy such models. And then it is better to build the water system under them.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

In the meantime, the cooler will surely fail, something will burn out and they will refuse to repair it due to "Operation in conditions not intended for this purpose". I have a PSU about once every two years, which flies under a constant load - not critical - I went and bought a new one, or gave it to a capable person for repair.

That's why they burn out, because they're made of cheap components. The capacitors are drying out at the very least. When capacitors dry out, they increase ripple and that has a negative effect on hard drives and their stability. I've recently had a quite expensive Corsair that broke and I disassembled it and found out that its capacitors are blacklisted. That is not just low quality, but ones that shouldn't be used at all and of course they were blown. They don't give that kind of warranty on consumer goods. I showed you this model as an example, you can get one for cheaper.

Maxim Romanov:

That's why they burn, because they're made of cheap components. The capacitors are drying out at the very least. When the capacitors dry out, there is increased ripple, which has a very negative effect on hard disks and on stability. I've recently had a quite expensive Corsair that broke and I disassembled it and found out that its capacitors are blacklisted. That is not just low quality, but ones that shouldn't be used at all and of course they were blown. They don't give that kind of warranty on consumer goods. This model is just an example, you can get them cheaper.

I have enough bronze for 700w, these certificates with +1% efficiency marketing, not worth it

Fast528:

Bronze for 700w is enough, these certificates with +1% efficiency marketing, not worth it

It's not the certificate that makes sense, it's the quality components. The Aerocool kcas, too, has a bronze certificate, but it is made from low-quality components and there are already memes on the internet about its reliability.

Maxim Romanov:

the point is not the certificate, but the quality of the components. The kcas aerocool also has a bronze certificate, but it is made from low-quality components and memes have already appeared on the internet about its reliability.

German engines also have high efficiency at 100 t overhaul, while new - cool, the sense to squeeze all the juice out of the power unit

Maxim Romanov:

That's why they burn, because they're made of cheap components. The capacitors are drying out at the very least. When the capacitors dry out, there is increased ripple, which has a very negative effect on hard disks and on stability. I've recently had a quite expensive Corsair that broke and I disassembled it and found out that its capacitors are blacklisted. That is not just low quality, but ones that shouldn't be used at all and of course they were blown. They don't give that kind of warranty on consumer goods. I showed you this model as an example, you can get them cheaper.

So I say that every unit has its own thermal regime, and in case of insufficient cooling, including due to dust in the PSU, which can not be opened so as not to lose the warranty, destroying the element occurs. Poor quality components are everywhere nowadays, in terms they are very much pushed to their limits, with no margin. However, aircools have been on a farm of 6 video cards for more than a year (near-end of design load) and everything is fine. Anyway, no one is immune from defects - bad soldering tracks can be in any PSU.

I don't really believe in 12 year warranty - there must be some workarounds :)

Anyway the hardware is on its way ...

Now we need a code for MT5 to test the old PC and the new one...

Any thoughts ???

Vladimir Pastushak:

Anyway the hardware is on its way ...

Now we need a code for MT5 to test the old PC and the new one...

Any thoughts ???

Since there seems to be no tester, I suggest to loop this code, there are many different actions in the code, you can add more indicators

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/648

Рецепты MQL5 - Мультивалютный эксперт: пример простой, точной и быстрой схемы
Рецепты MQL5 - Мультивалютный эксперт: пример простой, точной и быстрой схемы
  • www.mql5.com
В этой статье мы рассмотрим реализацию простой схемы для мультивалютного эксперта. В данном случае имеется в виду, что эксперт можно будет настроить на тестирование/торговлю по одинаковым условиям, но с разными параметрами для каждого символа. В качестве примера создадим схему для двух символов, но сделаем это так, чтобы при необходимости можно...
Reason: