What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 30

Pavel Malyshko:

You can get almost everyone to mt5 if you offer, for example, unique software that allows you to make money!

but there's no such thing at the moment...though...
in that case who would refuse to switch?)

-Nobody!) (except for developers who like to work with mt4)

Is it a joke? (Except for developers who like to do mt4) (Is it a joke?)

Igor Makanu:

I heeded your advice and gave up reading, but all the posts look like they were copied from Pioneer Pravda, slogans and conclusions written without facts, the style of an overgrown schoolboy

)))

The problem with some people is their inability to see a certain category of facts, due to their undeveloped abstract philosophical thinking and lack of self-awareness. For example, one's own stupidity is always invisible, but it is a blindingly obvious fact to the rest of us every day. A fool can be an ardent fighter for objectivity and demand statistics of personal stupidity, feeble-mindedness and mediocrity from Google or a well-known scientific publication, and finding no proof there, will not find evidence of the lack of developed intelligence, and will believe otherwise, because the subjective perception of a fact depends on its own intelligence, and not on the fact proven. Some facts may have only a generalised, speculative proof, but that does not mean that they are not facts. Some people may accept facts in the form of finger-pointing, rock-painting, gestures (I'll give you that), others rise to numbers, stamps or statistics from authoritative sources, and for some, facts are proven by such things asStates of reality, Tencent processes, Internal Logic of events and more.

Реter Konow:

The problem with some people is their inability to see a certain category of facts, due to their undeveloped abstract philosophical thinking and non-self-awareness. For example, one's own foolishness is always invisible, but it is an absolute fact which catches the eyes of the rest of us every day. A fool can be an ardent fighter for objectivity and demand statistics of personal stupidity, feeble-mindedness and mediocrity from Google or a famous scientific publication, and finding no proof there, will not find evidence of the lack of developed intelligence, and will believe otherwise, because the subjective perception of a fact depends on its own intelligence, not on the fact proven. Some facts may have only a generalised, speculative proof, but that does not mean that they are not facts. Some people may accept facts in the form of finger pointing, rock painting, gestures (I'll give you that), others rise to numbers, stamps or statistics from authoritative sources, and for some, facts are proven by things likeStates of Reality, Tencent processes, Internal Logic of Events and more.

Here we go again... again, a lot of words, the words are chosen so as to show some awareness of the fact presented, but the fact itself is absent, as the message itself simply bears no information load, just a lot of babble ;)

SZS: just some schoolboys having fun. they're making up words out of letters )))) :

From the point of view of banal erudition, every individual critically motivating abstraction cannot ignore the criteria of utopian subjectivism, conceptually interpreting the generally accepted defining polarisers, so the consensus reached by the dialectical material classification of universal motivations in the paradigmatic relations of predicates solves the problem of refining the forming geotranslational quasiphasicles of all kinetically correlating aspects. On this basis, we conclude that every arbitrarily chosen predicative absorbing object of rational mystical induction can be discretely determinate with the application of a situational paradigm of communicative-functional type in the presence of a detector-archaic distributive image in Hilbert convergence space, but with a parallel colaborative analysis of spectrographic sets isomorphic to multiband hyperbolic paraboloids, interpreting the anthropocentric polynomial Neo Neo-colonies that reproduce by budding have a growing season of three to eight phenotypic homozygotes, but all of them are only the fundamental basis of the sociogenetic superstructure of the cryogenic-creative process of gerontology. This basis can be augmented by a hectaplasma accelerator of bioinert colloidal cells of contagious concretization, but the introduction of concretization entails the application of set theory and distributive analysis techniques, due to the fact that transcendental polycondensation of neronospores in perplex chaos can only incubate complex morphosis when the dominant constituent is quasitentennially universal, and occurs rather abruptly. Obviously, all of the above sheds light on the theory of predicative sensations of the subject that are totally dysfunctional under conditions of abstract chaos.

"I" must be understood as individually defined, in its definiteness and in its distinction as referring only to itself as a universal. This contains already that "I" is a directly negative relation to itself, - hence the direct opposite of its universality, abstracted from all definiteness, and in the same measure an abstract, simple singularity. 'I' itself is this distinction of itself from itself; for as a self referring to itself, its excluding singularity, it excludes from itself, that is, from singularity, and thereby assumes itself as some directly contiguous opposite of itself, as a universality. But the definition essential to the self is abstract. I and my being are inseparably linked; the difference of my being from me is a difference which is not a difference.

Igor Makanu:

here we go again... Again, a lot of words, the words are chosen so as to show some awareness of the fact presented, but the fact itself is absent, as well as the message itself simply bears no information load, just a lot of bukaf ;)

SZS: just some schoolboys having fun. they're making up words out of letters )))) :

Yeah, lots of letters. Don't read my posts, don't tire yourself)).

Igor Makanu:

here we go again... Again, a lot of words, the words are chosen so as to show some awareness of the fact presented, but the fact itself is absent, as well as the message itself simply bears no information load, just lots of gibberish ;)

It's simple:

"For example, one's own stupidity is always invisible, but it stirs the eyes of the rest of us every day, being an absolute fact." (c) P.K.

The main question is whether the MT5 update will be releasedwith simplified ability to work on laptops and older (non-gaming computers) and the ability to work with programs written in mql4? (that will finally ensure a virtually painless transition of all traders to a new platform?) In this situation, I think this is the only opportunity for MetaQuotes Software Corp. to convince everyone to change the platform by offering BETTER CONDITIONS.

Makar Anoshin:
In the current situation I think this is the only opportunity for MetaQuotes Software Corp. to convince everyone to change the platform by offering the client BETTER CONDITIONS.

The best conditions for WHAT?

MQ's clients are DCs and brokerage firms).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The best conditions for WHAT?

MQ's clients are DCs and brokerage firms).

Corrected the typo. Thanks) But traders are not eager to switch to MT5 either... my brokerage company recently added such a platform, and there is no queue (crowds) of traders willing to switch to it.

Makar Anoshin:

Corrected the typo. Thanks) But traders are not eager to switch to MT5 either... my brokerage company has recently introduced such a platform, and there is no queue of traders wishing to switch to it.

You know, my car is old, in good condition, it suits me fine, I won't get anything for it at the secondary market - I'll have to pay extra). What is the point of exchanging an old car for a new one? I already have all the same, if not to dig into the details.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You know, I have an old car, in good condition, it suits me just fine, they won't give me anything for it at the secondary market - I'll have to pay extra). What's the point of replacing my old car with a new one? I already have all the same.

OK. I agree you have an old car in good condition. And if you will be offered a car instead of the old one without additional payment, while the new car will have the same as yours and + to that "air conditioning" and more economical "fuel consumption". Like the last two points are trifles, but it still gives the motorist serious reason to think.

Reason: