What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 33

I would like to know what percentage of MT users, whether 5 or 4, open more than 10 positions a day. Most of them do not have enough deposits for more than that for the whole day). So, it turns out that the terminal's speed of execution is not very important for the user. For me as a user it is more convenient to use 4, I am back from 5. I am not agitating, I'm just expressing my opinion as a user. As a progamer, 5 is more sophisticated, but I will never use all the nifty features, just like in smartphones.

Реter Konow:

The problem with some people is their inability to see a certain category of facts, due to their undeveloped abstract philosophical thinking and non-self-awareness. For example, one's own foolishness is always invisible, but it is an absolute fact which catches the eyes of the rest of us every day. A fool can be an ardent fighter for objectivity and demand statistics of personal stupidity, feeble-mindedness and mediocrity from Google or a famous scientific publication, and finding no proof there, will not find evidence of the lack of developed intelligence, and will believe otherwise, because the subjective perception of a fact depends on its own intelligence, and not on the fact proven. Some facts may have only a generalised, speculative proof, but that does not mean that they are not facts. Some people may accept facts in the form of finger pointing, rock painting, gestures (I'll give you that), others rise to numbers, stamps or statistics from authoritative sources, and for some, facts are proven by things likeStates of Reality, Tencent processes, Internal Logic of Events and more.

verbiage

Uladzimir Izerski:
I would like to know what percentage of MT users, whether 5 or 4, open more than 10 positions per day. I think there is not more than 2% of users. So, it turns out that the terminal's speed of execution is not very important for the user. For me as a user it is more convenient to use 4, I am back from 5. I am not agitating, I'm just expressing my opinion as a user. As a progamer, 5 is more sophisticated, but I will never use all the nifty features, just like in smartphones.

speed is only important when optimising, in all other cases it is not so important...

Олег avtomat:

verbiage

))) He should be teaching philosophy. Materialism and empiriocriticism rest easy.

xxz:

speed is only important when optimising, in all other cases it is not so important...

Optimisation is an evil, not a plus. If directed in the wrong direction, then someone needs it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Optimisation is an evil, not a plus. If it's misdirected, it means someone needs it.

it is not an evil, but a perfectly normal way of testing an idea, with a well understood and tangible result...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Optimisation is an evil, not a plus. If it is misdirected, then someone needs it.

Optimisation is not evil, it is even necessary. But it should not be done in the way it is done in the terminal optimizer, imho.

But how exactly it should be done is a complicated question - it is a very multi-factorial task, where the next step is not predefined and depends on the results of the previous one.

xxz:

is not evil, but a perfectly normal way of testing an idea, with a well understood and tangible result...

You can test an idea, but blindly follow it:????

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Optimisation is not evil, and even necessary. But it should not be done the way it is done in the terminal optimizer, imho.

But how exactly it should be done is a complicated issue - it is a very multi-factor task, where the next step is not predefined and depends on the results of the previous one.

No optimizer has ever shown me an upcoming event that will turn the price. Gentlemen-companions, it is high time you noticed it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can test an idea, but blindly follow it.

Well, that's a different conversation...

Reason: