will the FOREX live on? - page 21

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What do you mean, no? 50/50 minus zeros.

Where do the numbers come from if we are trading probabilities and not random?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Where do the numbers come from if we're trading probabilities and not random?

what? )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What?

Okay, forget it.)

Ilya Malev:

A low-cost broker, is that a broker that's cheap? :)

P.S. About the relationship between the categories of fast, cheap and high quality in the services is, I think, known to all ))))

You know that this is not the case ))))

It just doesn't feed an army of freeloaders. In the form of licensors, in the form of an office, in the form of a bloated staff, referrals.And he also uses his technological developments, for which your DC pays him.

And he doesn't have Standard accounts. I decided to try this type of account at your brokerage company this week. There is no Instant. I think there is a guy with a button and decides when to close a deal to make sure the brokerage company is not in loss. ))) ))))). Trades that should be closed by the strategy are not closed at all )))). The price was stomping around for a few minutes in the zone where the deal should be closed, but nothing happened. )))

So, next time you want to write about how great your brokerage house is, please write it right away. We have three types of accounts. The first one is for trading, the second - to play as a trader. And the third one is outright rubbish. To drain traders!

Boris Gulikov:

Here's the thing - a proprietary office, tied to someone else's liquidity, is responsible for almost nothing except its commissions and services. So you are trading with another LP, essentially, or as stated. I don't know how it behaves, and is it reasonable to work through a representative office and not directly with an agent?

if they are independent, they have their own terms and conditions, their own tricks... and when you have a representative office working with several people rather than one - the situation is even more complicated

The stock exchange, for example, has certain conditions... it's one. The broker adds his commission and that's it, all the demand is from the exchange, and sometimes from the broker. With these guys it's all confusing where everything comes from and where it goes to.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Here's the thing - a proprietary office, tied to someone else's liquidity, is responsible for almost nothing except its commissions and services. So you are trading with another LP, essentially, or as stated. Do you know how it behaves, and is it reasonable to work through a representative office and not directly with PL?

I can't eat or sleep because of this. I opened several accounts with him to test strategies. There is no minimum. I do not have any problem with his trading robot, I cannot emulate his trading robot anymore and I've never been disappointed.

He is the most authoritative forex dealer on the Runet. The most public and the most outspoken. Moreover, on social networks he easily answers any questions I have.

There are undoubtedly pluses to the exchange.

Boris Gulikov:

You know this is not the case ))))

It just doesn't feed an army of freeloaders. In the form of licensors, in the form of an office, in the form of a bloated staff, referrals.And he also uses his technological developments, for which your DC pays him.

And he doesn't have Standard accounts. I decided to try this type of account at your brokerage company this week. There is no Instant. I have an impression that the guy with the button sits on it and decides when to close a deal to make sure the brokerage company is not in deficit. ))) ))))). Trades that should be closed by the strategy are not closed at all )))). The price was stomping around for a few minutes in the zone where the deal should be closed, but nothing happened. )))

So, next time, please write about how great your brokerage house is, just leave it in writing. We have three types of accounts. The first one is for trading, the second - to play as a trader. And the third one is outright rubbish. To drain traders!

Who screwed up there - you or the broker, that remains to be seen. I do not think you have enough guts for that - otherwise visit their forum and set the situation, I will watch.

Regarding standard accounts - Well excuse me, I don't use them myself for the last 9 years (since NDD appeared) and I think everyone who uses them, hunters of non-existent freebies (well not everyone has God-given wisdom, c'est la vie)

Ilya Malev:

Whether it was you or the broker who screwed up, that remains to be seen. I don't think you have the guts to do that - otherwise, welcome to their forum and set out the situation, and I'll observe.

Regarding standard accounts - well excuse me, I don't use them myself for the last 9 years (since NDD appeared) and I think everyone who uses them, hunters of non-existent freebies (well not everyone has God-given wisdom, c'est la vie)

Why wouldn't I have the guts )))) Ilya? )))

Only there is no point. Trading is 100% automated and the closing should have been done according to indicator readings, there is no physical take.

I'm using the standard for the first time ever. Because I needed a "clean" account and I don't have 300$ available right now. Didn't expect it to be such a creepy type of account.

What I will do is this. I will put the same EA on your ECN today (on your old account) and compare results for the rest of this week and all the next. As of today I have this EA trading in another, really kitchen ECN, but everything works out surprisingly well according to the strategy there.

I will also place it on R's account. And then I will compare all results at the end of next week.

I will address to you on a forum. I'll ask you in which section to create a theme.

Boris Gulikov:

Why wouldn't I have the guts ))) Ilya? )))

Only there is no point. Trading is 100% automated and the close should have been based on indicator readings, there is no physical take.

I'm using standard for the first time at all. Because I needed a "clean" account and don't have $300 available right now. Didn't expect it to be such a creepy type of account.

In fact, many people trade them on pams and there's nothing wrong with them. I think there's something wrong with your system or something else - not enough information. But the real reason may be the lack of information. Or you have chosen the wrong time to start - the first week of the year was pretty hot on all types of accounts)).

Reason: