will the FOREX live on? - page 22

Boris Gulikov:

Can you tell me which section to create a topic in?

PM me there if you're going to, then I'll tell you.

Boris Gulikov:

What I will do is this. I will put the same EA on your ECN today (on your old account) and compare results for the rest of this week and all of next week. As of today I have this EA trading in another, really kitchen ECN, but everything works out surprisingly well according to the strategy there.

I will also place it on R's account. And then I will compare all results at the end of next week.

I will address you on the forum. Can you tell me in which section to create a topic?

Measure execution time and pings, also requotes/rejections, even better slippages.

you can usually use this information to compare

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

measure execution times and pings, also requotes/rejections, even better slippages

you can usually use this information to make a comparison.

Yes there is still a trade hanging there. There's nothing in the log. There was no attempt to close the order for some reason. I don't know why. Current ping from VPS to the server is 2.48. My competitors have 5.92, where everything is closed (there is also double spread). I cannot say what was there at the time of order opening and its theoretically possible closing. I don't seem to see any connection interruptions.

It's an overnight scalper. But it's not a ticking one at all. That is, if the Instant execution in this case would have let me close the trade within 15 minutes!!! on the strategy, then I was in the plus. But as it is, a deal just closed with a minus on the stop. I don't know what was going on in those 15 minutes. I can only say that the basement spread indicator does not show any anomalies. I do not see any reason on my part why the trade did not close when it should have.

Boris Gulikov:

Yeah, there's still a deal hanging there. There's nothing in the logbook. There was no attempt to close the order for some reason. I don't know why.

I guess it's time to contact the robot's author.

Ilya Malev:

In fact, many people trade it on pams and there is nothing wrong with it. Either you have something wrong with the system or something else - not enough information is clear. Either you have chosen the wrong time to start - the first week of the year was pretty hot on all types of accounts)).

Night scalper. It's clear that the account type is theoretically unsuitable. But it's not a tick scalper. I don't see any reason at all why kitchen account types shouldn't be allowed to work with it. Profitable.

I will apply on the 19th. There will be stats. We'll put on a little show behind the glass. With screenshots.

Ilya Malev:

Apparently, it's time to turn to the author of the robot.

Why should I address myself? There's nothing wrong with the robot.

Boris Gulikov:

There's still a deal hanging there. Nothing in the log. There was no attempt to close the order for some reason. I don't know why. Current ping from VPS to the server is 2.48. My competitors have 5.92, where everything is closed (there is also double spread). I cannot say what was there at the time of order opening and its theoretically possible closing. I don't seem to see any connection interruptions.

It's a night scalper. But not a ticking one at all. That is, if the Instant execution in this case would have let the trade close within 15 minutes!!! of the strategy, then I was in the plus. But as it is, a deal just closed with a minus on the stop. I don't know what was going on in those 15 minutes. I can only say that the basement spread indicator does not show any anomalies. I do not see any reason on my part why the trade did not close when it should have.

I mean, it's fine.

but if a scalper takes a few pips, the terms are very important for him, because marcaps may add a few more spreads

simply, just before opening a trade, remember the time and price, either bid or ask, depending on the direction of the trade

when the deal opened, compare the open price and time of opening the position with your saved data

based on the difference between the sending time and actual open time deviations in pips.

Thus, you will start to understand how scalpers killing mechanisms work, for example, by taking off a pip and sometimes even a few spreads :)

and yes, it's exactly the same when closing trades

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The hanging is fine, let's admit it.

but if a scalper takes a few pips, then trading conditions are very important for him, because marcaps may add a few more spreads on top

simply, just before opening a trade, remember the time and price, either bid or ask, depending on the direction of the trade

when the deal opened, compare the opening price and time with the saved data, logging

based on the difference between the sending time and actual open time, the deviation in pips will show who is who; it's even better to draw the average value from a lot of trades.

Thus, you will start to understand how scalpers killing mechanisms work, for example, by taking off a pip and sometimes even a few spreads :)

Apparently you just put markaps on from the bottom! ))) Yes. Not many trades. But in a 100% kitchen the deals are closed, and in a good brokerage house they are not...

OK, let's not continue this topic. If you're interested, I'll send you a link to the forum thread in a week and a half. I don't mind spending 30 quid on an experiment. Let's see how the account types Standard, Classic and whatever else they are usually called DCs work compared to ECNs.

Boris Gulikov:
Why would I be referring to myself? There is nothing wrong with the robot.

There has been no attempt to close an order, the log is blank, is that what you call "all OK"?

Boris Gulikov:

Night scalper. It is clear that the account type is theoretically unsuitable. But it is not a tick scalper. I don't see any reason at all why kitchen account types shouldn't be allowed to work with it. Profitable.

On the 19th I will contact you. We'll have the statistics. We`ll make a little show behind the glass. With screenshots.

Absolutely not suitable. Unless it trades in limits, then it's quite suitable. And the Instant Execution on a nightstick is a rather... I'd say an exotic pastime. By the way, the spreads on ECN at this time of day are much, MUCH better than the standard, and especially on crosses. I have a comparative table, by the way, I will send it to you later if you appear.

Reason: