will the FOREX live on? - page 18

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You mean R, but before that, it was like a GK franchise or something... was .

Yeah. Of course it was. Well, they're on their own now. They've been on their own for a while now. Three or four years, maybe.

And he's got his own DC. Unique in its own way. The website publishes either monthly or even weekly reports on the number of clients, on clients' earnings, on the company's earnings.

Because newbies do not get there, the ratio of profitable to unprofitable traders is much more interesting than in other brokerage companies.

Boris Gulikov:

Yes. About him, of course. Well, they're on their own now. They've been on their own for a while now. Three or four years, maybe.

And he's got his own DC. Unique in its own way. The website publishes either monthly or even weekly reports on the number of clients, on client earnings, on the company's earnings.

Since newbies don't get there, the ratio of profitable to unprofitable traders there is much more interesting than in other DCs.

i have no idea how it is that their current spread on their website is less than their LP.

ok, +- same with the other type of accounts

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I have no idea how it is that their current spread on their website is less than their LPs

ok, +- the same with the other type of account

As far as I understand the spread is the same. They only make money on commission. By the way, it's really small there.

Boris Gulikov:
As far as I understand the spread is the same. They only make money on commissions. By the way, it is really small there.

This is impossible in principle. The only way a broker can make money is by losing deposits, which is what this whole business is designed to do.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This is impossible in principle. A DC can only make money on losing deposits, which is what this whole business is designed to do.

So clever, it is disgusting)))

c 19.00

About the global forex market, which Ilya likes to dream about :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This is impossible in principle. A DC can only make money on losing deposits, which is what this whole business is designed to do.

Man without a face, do you know which brokerage company we are talking about?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

c 17.00

This is a very old recording.

It's about another DC. Look up the name by name.

But the record is useful! Haven't looked at it. Thank you!

Boris Gulikov:

It's a very old tape.

It's about another DC. Look up the last name.

I know, it's just about the world order a little bit. From 7:00 p.m., corrected.

You couldn't have said it better, especially about taking the trades out into the universe.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I know, it's just a little bit about the world order. 7:00 p.m., corrected.

you couldn't have said it better, especially about taking trades into the universe.

They're conquering the financial market with 100 quid and you're giving them prose.

Reason: