will the FOREX live on? - page 23

Ilya Malev:

A low-cost broker, is that a broker that's cheap? :)

P.S. About the relationship of the categories of fast, cheap and quality in services the invariable scheme I think everyone knows )))

Low-cost carrier Raynair is worth about 4.5bn.

No, the only question is, on whom to pay for advertising, affiliate and bloated staff of "forum managers". If a broker can exist without advertising and affiliate, then I am only happy - it will be cheaper for me.

Boris Gulikov:

Well apparently the marcamps have been thrown on for good measure! ))) Yes. It does not take much. But deals closed in 100% kitchen, and not in good DC...

Well, let's not continue this topic. It will be interesting, I'll send you a link in a private message after a week and a half on the topic in the forum. I don't mind spending 30 quid for an experiment. Let's see how Standard, Classic and other types of accounts work in comparison with ECN.

This test makes no sense at all. If you are a night scalper, you should test only on ECN accounts. Standard is for those who hold trades for months and trade with their hands.

tradeonlydemo:

The low-cost carrier Raynair is worth about 4.5bn.

No, it's just a question of who pays for the advertising, the partnerships and the bloated staff of "forum managers". If a broker can exist without advertising and affiliate, I'm happy about that - it'll be cheaper for me.

If I understand correctly which brokerage company we are talking about, there is no "forum manager" in its staff. There is only one person on the staff, he is his own employer. There is no affiliate company either.

Vladimir:
If I understood correctly which brokerage company he is talking about, there is no "forum manager" on his staff. There is only one person on the staff, he is his own employer. There is no affiliate service either.

And he also explained that there is no withdrawal of trades anywhere, neither to the bank nor to interbank, everything is only in space!

tradeonlydemo:

Low-cost carrier Raynair is worth about 4.5bn.

No, the only question is, on whom to pay for advertising, affiliate and bloated staff of "forum managers". If a broker can exist without advertising and affiliate, then I'm happy about it - it will be cheaper for me.

One person cannot cope with any conceivable force majeure if there are at least 1,000 customers. Such a structure will collapse at the first blow of the wind, if it is not reinforced by all the things you are talking about, not for nothing everyone does it (those who have the money and capabilities, of course).

Well, the reduction of broker's coffers only very naive person can directly correlate with its own benefit - for what the business owner will do with the released as a result of reduced costs money - to give them to the first encounter is very unlikely ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Ksen666, 2019.01.11 06:48

The Central Bank has revoked the licenses of major Russian brokerage companies. What is this about and how can it affect us "ordinary" traders who want to get their kopeck)?

Posting, so as not to create duplicates.

Reason: