What do the pros have to say: How to get mouse scroll values in MQL? [repost from the fifth forum]. - page 5

Vadim, when working with commercial clients, there is a concept of "deadlines". Getting a solution in 4 months, with a deadline of a month (even though I had to write MQL bindings for all this) is not a solution. And that's not counting the fact that I had to feed the client with all sorts of lies and insult a good person. Once again I am convinced that it is best to work on your own and rely solely on your own strengths and skills.

Zhunko:

The indicators should be anything. Think of a way.

I like my solution, the method of adding indicators is very simple, and besides, it allows you to filter out indicators which are obviously overdrawing and lying.

Zhunko:

That there are non-self-descriptive DLLs?

Don't be absurd. You know exactly what I mean.

I don't think it's ethical to give freely available work paid for by a particular customer.

Well, I think it is unethical to put a dll without source code and with restrictions on its use in the code base.

FAQ:
Vadim, when working with commercial clients, there is a concept of "deadlines". Getting a solution in 4 months, with a deadline of a month (even though I had to write MQL bindings for all this) is not a solution. And that's not counting the fact that I had to feed the client with all sorts of lies and insult a good person. Once again I was convinced that it is better to work on your own and rely solely on your own strengths and skills.
At the time I finished my part of the job, you were my princedo, but you didn't say that it was no longer needed. I did everything in a normal time frame. You just quietly disappeared.

TheXpert:

Don't give me that nonsense. You know exactly what I mean.

I think it is unethical to put dll without sources and with restrictions on its use in a code base.

I don't get it. All the DLLs are written by someone else. They are all self-written. What's not clear about that? How is mine different from non-mine's? Criteria?

Try asking for Windows source code from Microsoft. Or for the same Word. Where will they send you after that?

Everyone has different ethical standards. If you don't like it, don't look at the restrictions. There is essentially no difference in a library with 9 functions out of 143 not available. Consider them gone. It's a limitation in your head.

Vadik, I got an answer from you in November, and it should have been finished in September. I offered you some conditions for extending its commercial use, you needed to change the registration and payment acceptance system to a more modern and user-friendly solution. You decided you don't need it and the best advertising is the way you do it now - master of the gun ...

FAQ:
Vadik, I got an answer from you in November, and I should have finished it in September. Tell me why I need it? And then, I'm not discussing with you whether your library is free or for a fee. You decided you don't need it and the best advertising is the way you do it now - master of the gun ....

No way! Rustam, there was nothing. And even if there had been, I wouldn't have done it. The protection system is good as it is.

If you don't need it, you should let us know in time.

Zhunko:

How is mine different from mine not? The criteria?

Who the fuck are you to compare yourself to smallsoft? Potential security.

TheXpert:
Who the hell are you to compare yourself to Microsoft? Potential security.

How am I different from Microsoft? The same way I write and the same way I use it. There is no difference. I have potential security too.

Anyone with hands and brains can check the security of software.

Vadik, you were told about the Delines by me beforehand. But I guess I either forgot, or did not remember. The last time we spoke, I told you that I had shut down the project(I don't remember exactly, but most likely I did). How would you like me to tell you - indignantly that I screwed up my reputation, and get a fine? That's not my style. All right, let's end this conversation.
Reason: