International championships - page 4

Reshetov:

The main part of adventurous (auto) traders will not last a week.

For the same purpose, I propose reducing the initial deposit to 1,000. And it is more convenient to count. Although, estimation may be based on the percentage to the initial deposit,

And let everyone start with the deposit with which he is more comfortable.

Figar0:
What's the point of limiting the hands at all? If the hands are unambiguously better than the EA, why bother with the EA? I don't expect to win any prizes, so who would want to suffer with their hands for a fortnight just for fun? We have no chance to hold a real tournament with "complex" rules, because we are in the wrong situation... That's why it's chaotic, the measure of which will be the final result under the same initial conditions. Hear me)

that's exactly what we're talking about.

what's the competition for? between what and who?

between councilors

between hands

between advisors + hands

what is the point then - just for fun? THE POINT IS...

rid:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think - handlers must be mercilessly cut off! Because there are a lot of "amateurs" who take prizes in competitions by working with several (up to a dozen) counter-accounts!

10 days and 24 hours, and even on dozens of accounts, so even if you have as many hands as a spider, it's still not enough.

Put 'Pipsing_Setup_Buy_Sell ' in here and you can't tell your fingers apart.

YuraZ:
Figar0:
What's the point of restrictions on hands, anyway? If the hands are unambiguously better than the EA, what's the point of having an EA? I'm not going to win a lucrative prize, so who would want to suffer with the hands for a fortnight just for the sake of sport? We have no chance to hold a real tournament with "complex" rules, because we are in the wrong situation... That's why it's chaotic, the measure of which will be the final result under the same initial conditions. Hear me)

that's exactly what we're talking about.

what's the competition for? between what and who?

between councilors

between hands

between advisors + hands

what is the point then - just for fun? THE POINT...

I think the point will come down to a pips competition (which is what the tournament was originally intended to be). Just a competition for the highest possible score. No commitments, no rules, just rat race for the ruble...

Sart:
Reshetov:

Most of the adventurous (auto) traders will not last even a week.

With the same purpose I propose to reduce initial deposit to 1000. And it is more convenient to count.

Better still, up to a minimum margin requirement so that there is only enough to start with for one single trade - take it or leave it. Immediately after the first deal, half of the participants will be gone. After the second, another quarter will break even. Probability to reach the finish line is zero point ten.

The less restrictions, the more interesting. $5000 is quite a normal deposit for the average trader.

Sart:
Reshetov:

The bulk of the adventurous (auto) traders will not last a week.

For the same purpose I propose to reduce the initial deposit to 1000. And it is more convenient to count. Although, the evaluation can be performed by percentage value of the initial deposit,

And everyone may start with the deposit that is more convenient for him.

To follow results, to make charts will be difficult. Let us kill sport and gambling component at the root. Let the deposit be single, and not very large, $ 1000-5000 ( $ 1000-5000 is the most common type of depo in DC).

And I'd also like to invite the owners of purchased advisers...

Figar0:
YuraZ:

what's the point then - just like that? THE POINT...

I think the point will come down to a pips competition (which is what the tournament was originally designed to be). Just a competition for the highest possible score. No commitments, no rules, just a rat race for the ruble...

I doubt the pipsarians will chase the ruble. They would prefer a demo with virtual pips.

I also doubt that realists will have a rat race to see who can catch a margincoll faster.

Reshetov:
Figar0:
YuraZ:

what's the point then - just like that? THE POINT...

I think the point will come down to a pips competition (which is what the tournament was originally designed to be). Just a competition for the highest possible score. No commitments, no rules, just a rat race for the ruble...

I doubt the pipsarians will chase the ruble. They would prefer a demo with virtual pips.

I also doubt the realists will be having a rat race - who will catch the quicker margincolls.

This endeavour could be given a deep meaning - "Traders vs Brokers". The best Expert Advisors should be posted on the forum in free access with source codes - let everyone

Make them up to their taste. I think brokers have enough money for everyone and, generally speaking, none of us has anything useful, which is worth closing...

Reason: