will the FOREX live on? - page 15

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You are mistaken, nothing of the kind happens at the dc, money is never withdrawn to counterparties

It's just a different technology zombifying your subconscious mind.

Well, stay in your alternate reality, good luck. It will not bring you money for sure, but perhaps it will save you from losing it, unless you choose instead to whom else "honest and transparent" you can give it...

Ilya Malev:

Well, stay in your alternate reality, good luck. It won't bring you any money for sure, but perhaps it will save you from losing it, unless you choose instead who else "honest and transparent" you can give it to...

Do you need contacts of former DC programmers? Just to have a chat, maybe you will learn something interesting, unexpected, so to speak...

I'm sick of reading this nonsense)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Do you need contacts of former DC programmers? Just to chat, maybe you will find out something interesting, unexpected, so to speak

The DDE ones? I don't need any thanks, I can guess what I may hear from them. I've already told you to use your head when choosing where to trade, who failed, it can not be helped.

Ilya Malev:

The DDE ones? No thanks needed, I can well guess what I might hear from them. I've already told you to use your head when choosing where to trade, who didn't make it, can't help it.

As you like.

There are literally 2-3 offices like rf-island, where you can trade without all this fabulous brainwashing like sudden transfers to A-book and slipping into minus limits. And of course strictly on market accounts, forget about instant-dealing desk, it's a thing of the past these days

Ilya Malev:

It's simple - don't look for perfect performance, look for the real thing, it may be far from your desires and fantasies, but it will be an adequate view of the market not as a bunch of hustlers. If you don't know how to make money on it, that's another question entirely. But the conditions on the stock exchange are no better

What difference does it make whether your transactions are profitable or not, the main thing that your output paid, that's all!

Aleksey Rodionov:
What difference does it make whether your trades withdraw or not, the main thing is that your withdrawal would pay, that's all!

Read carefully the last pages of the thread and you will understand the difference (if you want to, of course)

forex growl, forex kyk, forex growl!

Which in Yakut means:

forex lived, forex lives, forex will live!)))

Ilya Malev:
There are literally 2-3 offices on the type of rf-island, where you can trade without all this fabulous brainiacs like sudden transfers to A-book and slipping into minus limits. And of course strictly on the market accounts, forget about instant-dealing desk, it's ancient times.

I've had enough, the exchange is fine for now and there's no stress, there's a cup there.

You may withdraw as much as you've made, on the very same day... beauty.

Guys and gals! Forex has lived and will live! These licences are like a fridge magnet for him.
Reason: