will the FOREX live on? - page 16

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I can withdraw as much as I have made, even on the same day... beautiful.

I doubt that someone will let you withdraw anything outside working hours, on weekends or at night (unless you deposit some change in a purse you have known for a long time). Or will they? )

Ilya Malev:

I doubt anyone will let you withdraw anything after hours or at night (unless it's change for a purse they've known for a long time). Or will they? )

to a long-established wallet swollen with change, yeah.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

to a familiar, swollen wallet swollen with change, yeah.

Yep, there is something doubtful here too ) More likely to a bank account onlly, the mice cried and cried, but continued to eat cactus with thick-fat spreads, no 24/7 trading, no convenient withdrawal options and with max leverage like 5-- )

Ilya Malev:

Yeah, there's something questionable here too ) Most likely to a bank account onlly, the mice cried, but continued to eat cactus with thick-fat spreads, convenient withdrawal options and max leverage like 5-- )

the mice cried but kept on crashing in forex, however, with withdrawal limits and bans from processors

although cent brokers have no fear )

penny forex

what's the limit for funding with a card, 3,000 roubles? and withdraw it in a month with fees and spread

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What's the current limit for depositing with a card, 3,000 roubles?

It's better not to top up with a card, they put it on a separate account with all that implies. However, without any limits, you can deposit from/to a bank account directly without any problems and also via sbb-online.

Limits on withdrawals to e-wallets just, 15k at a time only. This is quite understandable.

Ilya Malev:

It's better not to top up with a card, they put it in a separate account with all the implications. However, without any limits, and from/to a bank account directly without problems and via sbb-online as well.

They have withdrawal limits for e-wallets, 15k at a time only. It's understandable.

what are the kitchens anyway? what are they called? do they have mt5? you should know the heroes by sight.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

what kind of kitchens are there? what are they called? do you have mt5? you need to know the heroes by sight?

There is an MT5, and with its own adequate tick history from 2014 for all pairs. It is not allowed to give names in the public domain according to the rules

Ilya Malev:

MT5 is there, and with its own adequate tick history from 2014 on all pairs. It is not allowed to call names in public by the rules

They don't even care if they get banned for 24 hours :D If you do, you may use it in person. If you do not know what to do with them, you should take them with you.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't really care if I get banned for 24 hours :D

No thanks, I'm very afraid of the wrath of the forum angels ) If you want the name only in private. But you can easily guess who I mean.

Ilya Malev:

No thanks, I'm very much afraid of the wrath of the forum angels ) If you need a name, then only in private. But you can easily guess who I'm talking about.

I haven't the faintest idea. I've been out of DTs for a year... I think.

I have no idea who I am. I've been out of the game for over a year now, in my opinion.

Reason: