Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 22

Maybe someday I will get 100% of the deals, but I do not think it is necessary to write about the growth, you know what I mean, and say that the music is useless

5drakon:
Maybe someday I will get 100% of the deals, and I think it is not worth writing about the gain, you know what you say there is no point in music
demo?

Renat Akhtyamov:
demo?

think what you like, I deleted it so as not to embarrass people and not to get silly naive questions

Answer me if the system works so on the real, then on the demo will be different results or vice versa it does not matter, let it cut 10% of all slippage, etc. What difference does it make?

5drakon:
If the system works for real, the demo will have a different result or vice versa it does not matter if you cut 10% for all slippage etc. What difference does it make?

as for the correct system there is no dividing line between the real and demo

if it appears, keep thinking

do not even think twice - stop real

Renat Akhtyamov:
for the right system, the line between real and demo is blurred
everything is correct if the system works and gives great results only the % ratio may vary a little that's all

Renat, what city are you from? I know someone with the same name and once had good results in trading, but I haven't seen him for a long time.

5drakon:
Renat, what city are you from? I know a guy with the same name and once had good results in trading, but I haven't seen him for a long time

As of today, this information is taboo.

I finished writing the strategy today

you see how small the world is

OK, well, keep on hiding - even if it's true I'm still glad to see you on the Internet at least
Reason: