Would you invest in a PAMM account that does not drain at all? - page 10

Lenar Timergalin:
In 8 days it has already shown 400% . Here I think to put it on the real while it is only testor grail))

martin it is

The market likes that.

It'll go down easy.

Fedor Knyazev:
Where does the DC execute your orders? Do they always reach the market? We will not name names, but not all brokerage companies have orders that reach the market, regardless of the account type. With such an internal brokerage system any statistics can be drawn on the account.

What kind of nonsense is this ?

The BC is not supposed to "bring orders to the market" !!!

That is its job, that's what it charges its spread or commission for ! Why this conceit that your penny orders are of interest to some market ?

The brokerage company is precisely the function that allows you to make a profit, despite the fact that no banks are interested in your orders, which is to "cancel" the orders of small traders and put on the interbank market only an aggregate offer when it is available.

The job of the DC is to provide clear quotes, and clearly execute your orders on them, without taking them out anywhere, and then clearly pay out your profits (if you have any) !

I wonder how in such an internal system "you can draw any statistics" ? You can draw statistics if you don't give order information. And if there is information on orders - it is tied to quotes, and the quotes - you can check in comparison with other brokerage companies and the same banks.

Large brokerage companies do not counterfeit quotes and there is no need to "catch your stops" - you do not need to look for the devil behind your stops, you will set your own stops, so that the brokerage company makes the maximum profit.

The brokerage company can cheat you by terminating the results of your trades, based on the Offer, or by changing the Offer as he wishes without consulting you. Let's say, the famous "TC on E" did this, which firstly paid out the deposited funds at the current exchange rate, and then decided to pay them at the input rate, which "warmed" me up by as much as $800. But, there were no problems with execution.

Georgiy Merts:

What kind of nonsense is this ?

The BC is not supposed to "bring orders to the market" !!!

That is its job, that's what it charges its spread or commission for ! Why this conceit that your penny orders are of interest to some market ?

The brokerage company is precisely the function that allows you to make a profit, despite the fact that no banks are interested in your orders, which is to "cancel" the orders of small traders and put on the interbank market only an aggregate offer when it is available.

The job of the DC is to provide clear quotes, and clearly execute your orders on them, without taking them out anywhere, and then clearly pay out your profits (if you have any) !

I wonder how in such an internal system "you can draw any statistics" ? You can draw statistics if you don't give order information. And if there is order information, it is tied to quotes, and the quotes can be checked against other brokerage companies and the same banks.

Large brokerage companies do not counterfeit quotes and there is no need to "catch your stops" - you do not need to look for the devil behind you, you will set your own stops so that the brokerage company achieves the maximum.

A dealer can cheat by cancelling the result of your trades, based on the terms of the Offer, or by changing the Offer as he sees fit, without consulting you. Let's say, the famous "TC on E" did this, which firstly paid out the deposited funds at the current exchange rate, and then decided to pay them at the input rate, which "warmed" me up by as much as $800. But, there were no problems with execution.

This brokerage company is a different story. No one in their right mind would ever go there to trade. It is the dirtiest kitchen that ever existed (I don't take into account outright pyramid schemes masquerading as a brokerage house). How did you get there? )))

Boris Gulikov:
This brokerage company is a separate song. No one in their right mind would trade there. I don't take into account pyramid schemes disguised as SC. How did you get there? )))

It was a long time ago...

I don't agree that "DC on E is a kitchen". It's no more "kitchen" than any other. And he didn't break the rules of the Offerta. It's just that at one point he changed the offer (in accordance with paragraph 2.5), without any contract with me. It turns out that I put a tick under one offer, and the money was withdrawn for me by another offer.

Alas, every brokerage company has such a point. But it is a very good indicator. If the brokerage company took advantage of it - that's it, we have to run away from this company.

Georgiy Merts:

I don't agree that "DC on E is a kitchen". It's no more "kitchen" than any other. And he didn't break the rules of the Offerta. It's just that at one point he changed the offer (in accordance with clause 2.5), without any contract with me. It turns out that I put a tick under one Offertoy, and the money for me to withdraw was already on another Offertoy.

Alas, any brokerage house has such a clause. But it is a very good indicator. As soon as the brokerage company took advantage of it - that's it, we have to run away from this company.

You should not agree. It's a well-known fact. There is no worse. And the ways they cheat are many.

Georgiy Merts:

I don't agree that "DC on E is a kitchen". It's no more "kitchen" than any other. And he didn't break the rules of the Offerta. It's just that at one point he changed the offer (in accordance with paragraph 2.5), without any contract with me. It turns out that I put a tick under one offer, and the money was withdrawn for me by another offer.

Alas, every brokerage company has such a point. But it is a very good indicator. We expect that the brokerage companies will redirect their profits to the pockets of their clients.

Are you currently trading on the real or on a demo?

I just don't understand some philosophers (demo traders) anymore

Well, let them bring grandmas in the market, and then a year later (if you're lucky) nihai estimate - how much left.

-------

What is not the market, what orders and where to withdraw - I do not understand? ;)

Let's say one bought, the other sold. Shall I take the lock to the market or what? Well, it (the lock) will give a profit (more than 50%), anyway;)

So, all the money slowly and painfully flows into pockets of brokerage companies, and whether we want it or not, brokerage companies win - 100%.)

Further, you can add logic to stops, takes and other stuff. It will still work more often in minus.

Boris Gulikov:

You should disagree. It's a well-known fact. There is no worse. And they have many ways to cheat.

Yes, there are a lot of ways. But no big brokerage company will "switch quotes" or "chase studs for stoplosses"...

Of course, any brokerage company, and even a big broker is facing a dilemma - either to fulfill the conditions of the Offer and have a long time stable, but relatively small amount of money ... Or to hide with client's money - the profit will be huge, but it will happen only once.

So - any DC, broker, or even bank - can be called a "kitchen". Take the Central Bank of Russia - what does it pay for government programmes? With printed roubles, from which the rouble gets "skinny" pretty fast, and once in ten years, it completely collapses! Isn't this a "kitchen"? And, notice, once in ten years - that's more often than other DCs fall!

So what's the point in saying "I disagree" ???

Renat Akhtyamov:

Are you currently trading on real or on demo?

Both on the demo and on the real...

I have one small account, one cent account, one PAMM (by the way, opened at the beginning of 2016, there is absolutely nothing to brag about, but it has not been drained yet).

And on demo - there, the League TS is all on demo...

I don't understand what all this has to do with it ?

Georgiy Merts:

Both on the demo and on the real...

I have one small account, one cent account, one PAMM (by the way, it was opened at the beginning of 2016, there is absolutely nothing to brag about, but it has not yet been drained).

And on the demo - there, the TC League is all on the demo...

I don't understand what all this has to do with it?

When you finish reading the post, you will understand about the kitchens and about the market.

The market (all of it) is the kitchen.

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, there are many ways. But, no big broker will "switch quotes", "chase studs for stoplosses"...

Of course, any brokerage company, and even a major broker is facing a dilemma - either clearly comply with the terms of the Offer, and have a long time stable, but relatively small amounts of money ... Or to hide with client's money - the profit will be huge, but it will happen only once.

So - any DC, broker, or even bank - can be called a "kitchen". Take the Central Bank of Russia - what does it pay for government programmes? With printed roubles, from which the rouble gets "skinny" pretty fast, and once in ten years, it completely collapses! Isn't that a "kitchen"? And, notice, once every ten years - that is more often than the fall of other VCs!

So what's the point in saying "disagree for nothing" ???

This is not a "no big brokerage company" ! )))

It's the scammers in the guise of GCC. And I'm not saying that it's just a couch. I'm saying that they are scammers. And that it's a dirty scam.

Today it's the only brokerage house I've ever seen. Thank God! Even the well known TC on T has corrected itself.

Maybe when you get it through your head, your league will stop leaking.
Reason: