Can the SB chart be distinguished from the price chart? - page 18

Yuriy Asaulenko:

(I don't know.)) The other way round - how?

I remember an anecdote.

There is a conference of meteorologists.

Speaker: "Thanks to the introduction of new mathematical models, we have managed to improve the reliability of forecasts by 40%.

A remark from the audience: And you predict the opposite, you'll get 60% at once.

It's like in trading on Mashka, one in the kodobase posted an expert on Mashka, as always the yield goes up in the sky, but someone in the comments wrote indignantly, how can you write such incorrect experts, Mashka trades the opposite.

secret:

I said 'not described'.

Example: the price distribution is close to even. And a uniform price distribution is the absence of a return.

Well Bas, you all know, that's exactly the answer I was expecting, not in the context of price, but hypothetically.

secret:

I said 'not described'.

Example: the price distribution is close to even. And a uniform price distribution is the absence of a return.

If you look in the wide window, it might be something like uniform, but if you look in the narrow window, it might be something like normal, but not everywhere).

I'm still looking for a picture.

Novaja:

Well Bas, you all know, that's exactly the answer I was waiting for, not in the context of price, but hypothetically.

Well, it's for prices.

And you want to work with increments. For increments you have to look at the relationship. And the form of the distribution is not informative.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If you look in the wide window, it might be kind of even, but if you look in the narrow window, it's kind of normal, but not everywhere).

I'm still looking for a picture.

As a sign of reconciliation:

Alexander_K2:

As a sign of reconciliation:

Yes, that's her. Thank you.

Explaining. The picture is the same price range. X represents time, Y represents price. Z is the evolution of the price density over time. The interval is ~3 months. It's based on 1m data.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'll explain. The picture shows the same price range. X represents time, Y represents price. Z is the evolution of the density of the price distribution over time.

I don't see squares or rectangles, just rhombuses and rhombuses.)

Novaja:

I don't see squares or rectangles, just rhombuses and rhombuses.)

The main thing is that I like it:)) And I like it.)

Modern art is not understood by everyone.

Vizard_:

It's a smear, not an art...

Vizard, do you call a smear selflessly nailing your scrotum to a Kremlin paving stone? You're a retrograde and a bad man.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'll explain. The picture shows the same price range. X represents time, Y represents price. Z is the evolution of the price density over time. The interval is ~3 months. Plotted on 1m data.

This is on M1, but if we look at ticks we will see a lot of "urwiska skalne".

Reason: