Preparing scalping - page 3

Hello, have you traded this EA on real or demo? What % per month, drawdown, minimum margin?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So keep reading the textbooks.)

I'll write in an hour how to work with lines and then you can try trading. By the way, someone here has been bugging me about the rebounder, I'll show you how to set it up as well.

I believe in you, that's why I said not to disappoint you.

Fast528:

I believe in you, that's why I said, just don't disappoint.

You don't have to believe in anyone, you have to think, be observant. And don't fuck around on the forum )))))))))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You don't have to believe in anyone, you have to think, be observant. And a little less shitting on the forum )))))))))))

ok)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You get your point, I don't. The sigma of the passage after the signals, the size of the accumulation zone is what?

sigma

The sigma of the passage after the signals == we collect it in an array on the history {signal, distance of the passage after the signal }, use the data of this array to calculate the sigma

The accumulation zone - the sidewall, the consolidation zone (area), etc., whichever way is more convenient for you

Smart traders work in these zones - they reset/upgrade positions, and the price movement dances from here

The trading system has a lot of variants and rules and they are constantly being added to, changed, and modified), but the basis is the same:

- the price has broken out of the accumulation zone, we look for reaction to exit volumes

SL and TP according to the rules described above, I use narrow Lukyanov sidewalls as accumulation zones, of course they produce much noise but they are good for scalping in general, I filter signals with cluster data, OR etc.

I can't fully automate it yet, as I cannot formalize what I see with my eyes, the market is not unambiguous

Kisolen:
Hello. Did you trade this Expert Advisor on real or demo? What is the % per month, drawdown and minimum margin?

No restrictions other than running time per week, then a new version. This is not an EA on automatic, it's a semi-automatic one for now, we will gradually move to a full one. If you know trading, you can do 30-100%, the rest is up to you.

I will explain everything a little bit later today.

Konstantin:

sigma

The sigma of the passage after the signals == we collect in the array { signal, distance of the passage after the signal }, use the data of the array to calculate the sigma

The accumulation zone - the sidewall, the consolidation zone (area), etc., whichever way is more convenient for you

Smart traders work in these zones - they reset/upgrade positions, and the price movement dances from here

The trading system has a lot of variants and rules and they are constantly being added to, changed, and modified), but the basis is the same:

- the price breaks out of the accumulation zone, we look for reaction to exit volumes

SL and TP according to the rules described above, I use narrow Lukyanov sidewalls as accumulation zones, of course they produce much noise but they are good for scalping in general, I filter signals with cluster data, OR etc.

I can't fully automate it, as I cannot completely formalize what I see with my eyes, the market is not unambiguous

Ah, that makes more sense.

I'm afraid it may be checked only on MT5 version with real ticks. On MT4 the results in the tester are more of a rough estimation, while on MT5 the results are close to real. But MT5 version is not far off, I'm working on it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Ah, now I understand

I'm afraid this can only be tested on the MT5 version with real ticks. On MT4 the results in the tester are more of a rough estimation, while on MT5 they are close to real ones. But MT5 version is not far off, I'm working on it.

i can assure you that even on MT5 you won't see real volumes on forex, and since you trade forex, it will suit you even on MT4, provided you find real data for the port in the terminal, like with CME, not once have i seen how to attach volumes from CME to MT4 and build clusters

Konstantin:

I can assure you that even in MT5 you will not see real volumes in forex, and since you trade forex, it will work even in MT4, provided you find real data to port to the terminal, for example from CME, more than once I saw how MT4 was used to attach volumes from CME and collect clusters

I know about volumes and I don't use them. I meant that MT4 tester with its tick generation is not suitable for scalpers working on tick data. Yes, you can download from Ducas, but still not the same.

And on MT5 you can download the tick history directly from your brokerage company and test it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I know about volumes and I don't use them. What I meant was that the MT4 tester with its tick generation is not suitable for scalpers working on tick data. Yes, you can download from Ducas, but still not the same.

If your using MT5 you can download a tick history directly from your brokerage company and test it.

I don't know any brokerage companies that offer real volumes

I don't know any brokerage companies that give real volumes:

if you have a data source with CME, for example, then the data can be saved as binary files, and before the test, these data will be unpacked, you will just need to write another class for generating the read data by time requests in this history

by the way, I normally build clusters in OnTimer because in OnTick I could not achieve normal accuracy of building, but in the timer I turned it to 16 ms and it normally does a sample of the kind of frame queries

by the way, normal data can be taken by files for free (so that there would be no complaints from the developers, I'll write in the PM if interested)

Reason: