Has anyone made Automatic Virtual Self-Optimization for their robot? - page 10

Stanislav Korotky:

This is just more incorrect. In the future we do not know what and where to discard (the reasons for the discards may be different, it is impossible to filter, unless we initially give, for example, a night scalper and set the time frame). Therefore, it makes sense to evaluate and optimize TSs using "average", "standard" operations.

We know the future, because we are talking about studying possibilities of an TS in the tester. And on the real there is no need to throw anything away at all. Battered real-time quotes are a completely different matter.

fxsaber:

We know the future because we are talking about exploring the possibilities of the TC in the Tester. And on the real there is no need to throw anything away at all. Real-time broken quotes are a different story.

Real ticks in the tester are the same ticks that are applied to MT5. It depends on the broker and in some cases the tester result on real ticks is the same as the real trade.

I understand that nobody can at least show the results (for all pairs) in the tester without self-optimisation and then with self-optimisation.

It is better to show the results in tabular form:

Self-optimization should work without additional terminal, as some people suggest. And also the robot shouldbe tested on a normal MT5tester, in real ticks mode.

On a real account it will work like this: MT5 and the robot (not multicurrency) are installed on VPS server. After that many charts are opened (about 40) and one and the same robot is installed on each of them. And nothing else.

Every Saturday the self-optimizer (it is part of the robot) is automatically activated on all charts. And the optimal setting parameters are determined as a result of its operation and written in the file (Files folder), for each pair separately.

And the robot starts to work with the new parameters on Monday.

Depending on the results, the robot itself decides where and at what mode to work and if there are poor results, the robot is blocked and does not open a new order and when it again shows good results, it automatically connects to this chart.

I.e., the user will not do anything unnecessary and will not even know that self-optimization is taking place and will not see any input parameters, much less Set files.

It will be a complete automaton.

Кто-нибудь для своего робота сделал Автоматическую Виртуальную само-оптимизацию ?
Кто-нибудь для своего робота сделал Автоматическую Виртуальную само-оптимизацию ?
  • www.mql5.com
Думаю, что нет такого робота который всё время показывает одинаковые результаты...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I understand that no one can at least show results on the tester (for all pairs) without self-optimisation and then with self-optimisation.

Self-optimization should work without additional terminal, as some people suggest. And also the robot shouldbe tested on a normal MT5tester, in real ticks mode.

On a real account it will work like this: MT5 and the robot (not multicurrency) are installed on VPS server. After that many charts are opened (about 40) and one and the same robot is installed on each of them. And nothing else.

Every Saturday the self-optimizer (it is part of the robot) is automatically activated on all charts. And the optimal setting parameters are determined as a result of its operation and written in the file (Files folder), for each pair separately.

Depending on the results, the robot itself decides where and at what mode to work and if there are poor results, the robot is blocked and does not open a new order and when it again shows good results, it automatically connects to this chart.

I.e., the user will not do anything unnecessary and will not even know that self-optimization is taking place and will not see any input parameters, much less Set files.

It will be fully automatic.

What approximate deposit will be needed for the robot? (a lot of "tools"...).

And what office will it be made for?

jori77:

What approximate balance will be needed under the robot? (Lots of "tools"...).

And what kind of office will it be made for?

The robot will be able to work with $300, but because the minimum lot 0.01, it would be better to start with 1000 or more.

Depending on percentage of Margin Level (or what is the leverage, margin) it will observe money management, i.e. it will not open new order or increase lot.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I understand that no one can at least show results on the tester (for all pairs) without self-optimisation and then with self-optimisation.

On a real account it will work like this: MT5 and the robot (not multicurrency) are installed on VPS server. After that a lot of charts are opened (about 40) and one and the same robot is installed on each of them. And nothing else.

It will be a complete automaton.

Get the robot out here. Or do you see us as free labourers, you wretched man?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Get the robot out here. Or do you see us as free labourers, you big lummox?

Still don't understand what we're talking about ?

I wanted to see the results, who does self-optimisation.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Still don't understand what we're talking about ?

I wanted to see the results, who does self-optimisation.

We want a lot of things, too.

At least three links to different solutions have already been posted. Throw in a bot if you want concrete examples

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
At least three links to different solutions have been dropped. Throw in a bot if you want concrete examples

I haven't seen any concrete examples from anyone.

Reason: