Weekend evening - page 46

Erofej:

Vladimir, hello.

Could you please modify thePure Fractals indicator for MetaTrader 5?

I need to see on one chart what other timeframes the indicator coincides with....

And that menu allows you to select which timeframes are shown.

You can always change timeframe of the current chart and see the situation. Isn't it so?

Vladimir Karputov:

So you can always change the time frame of the current chart and see the situation. Isn't that so?

So, not so) It takes a lot of time for those analyses. And visibility of coincidences will make it easier... The created indicator is stronger than a usual fractal, if you look at its natural essence...

And coincidences seriously strengthen it...

If it's not too much trouble, please do it...)

Erofej:

So, not so) It takes a very long time to do those analyses. And the visibility of coincidences will make it easier... A created indicator is stronger than a normal fractal, if you look at its natural essence...

And the coincidences seriously strengthen it...

If it's not too much trouble, please make one...)

Like thisMulti signal panel?

Multi signal panel
Multi signal panel
  • www.mql5.com
Советник использует три индикатора: i (), iMACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD) и iStochastic (Stochastic Oscillator, STO). Индикаторы берутся на пяти таймфреймах: M5, M30, H1, H6 и D1. На текущем таймфрейме (текущий - это таймрейм символа на котором запущен советник, на рисунке ниже текущий таймфрейм равен M5) в момент рождения...

Vladimir Karputov:

About this kind ofMulti signal panel?

Hello. I didn't get the message right away... Then I realized that everything is in one window.

I don't even know, it's not convenient somehow... It would be a good solution above each fractal and under each fractal the numbers of timeframes in a column....

Like this... This is H12, small fractals are not visible, but marked.

Only in indicator settings it is necessary to choose what TF to show... Like standard, on which TF to display the indicator, only + also which TF to display digits...

Erofej:

*** It would be a good solution above each, and below each fractal, the timeframe figures in the column....

Absolutely NO. Indicators should be drawn in one of the graphical styles, while numbers are already graphical objects.

Indicators and graphical objects are evil.

Vladimir Karputov:

Definitely NO. Indicators should be drawn in one of the graphic styles, while numbers are already graphic objects.

Indicators and graphical objects are evil.

Got it. Then several arrow indicators in height. And each TF has its own arrow colour... Or something smaller, e.g. stars. Accordingly, in settings to set colour of each TF as desired...

How about this?

Erofej:

Got it. Then several arrow indicators in height... And each TF a different arrow colour... Or something smaller, asterisks for example. Accordingly, to set colour of each TF as desired in settings...

Maybe this way?

Perhaps, here is how to combine timeframes?

Vladimir Karputov:

Maybe, then Here's how to combine timeframes?

Programmatically, I have no idea... I only understand that the same HI or Low of different timeframes coincide with Pure Fractals... But how to display on any TF I don't know...

Erofej:
Programmatically, I can't even imagine... I understand only that equal HI or Low of different TFs with Pure Fractals coincide... I don't know how to display it on any TF...

What about programmatically? First you have to imagine the action in terms of logic. I don't imagine it yet.

Vladimir Karputov:

What about programmatically? First you have to imagine the action in terms of logic. I don't imagine it yet.

How about this? For example, I open H4, or H6, it doesn't matter. The PF indicator on the open TF is the main one, and the PF of the higher and lower TF coinciding with the main one is displayed above/below the main one.
Reason: