From theory to practice - page 1740

jori77:

And on forex, what do you choose to trade more often?

Only indices. Ugh, what an attack on everyone. It's funny to read, a bunch of adult losers arguing with a girl)

Irina Kolosova:

just the indices. Ugh, how everyone attacked. It's funny to read, a bunch of adult losers arguing with a girl)

There's no argument - just a simple clarification. Losers???

Irina Kolosova:

just the indices. Ugh, how everyone attacked. It's funny to read, a bunch of adult losers arguing with a girl)

And on that account you have in your monitoring, do you plan to trade indices too? CFD...

Vladimir Baskakov:
$30 is 0.03 lots. That's what she meant, what are you picking on?

Where is this coming from?

Irina Kolosova:

just the indices. Ugh, how everyone attacked. Funny to read, bunch of adult losers arguing with a girl)

Gggggghhhhhhh

;)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There's no argument - the usual clarification. Losers???

Only a man who is a failure will throw barbs without fully understanding what is being said. Everyone trades as he likes. I could have written that I enter with 0.3 lot, but then I'd have to say what my leverage is. I also said for simplification, that I enter $30 per hundred, that is, 30 per cent of the deposit.

Irina Kolosova:

Only a man who is no good at anything will throw barbs without fully understanding what is being said. Everyone trades the way he likes. I could have written that I was entering with 0.3 lot, but then I would have had to say what my leverage was. I also said for simplification, that I enter $30 out of a hundred, that is, 30 percent of the deposit.

I have no doubts that this was the right approach, I will not go back to the beginning of the topic.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then go back to the beginning.

You can open a deal with 0.01 lots and lose, and people are always foolish. If I do it that way, it means I know why, or I believe in the accuracy of the entry. What am I wrong about?

Irina Kolosova:

You can open a trade with 0.01 lots and lose, there is no limit to people's stupidity. If I do it that way, it means I know why, or I believe in the accuracy of my entry. What am I wrong?

Are the percentages of profitable trades usually high on indices? How much do you take at a time? From 30 how much do you plan to take, and how much stop, if it's not difficult...?

jori77:

And the percentage of profitable trades is usually high on your indices? Do you take a lot at a time in a trade? From 30, how much do you plan to take, and how much stop, if it's not difficult...?

I get somewhere around 7 trades, 3 in the open. Stops and profits are about the same. Stop and profit is about 10 percent of the deposit.

Reason: