Canvas is cool! - page 77

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

If you don't know how to write indicators.

Inventors of the bicycle.

Fedoseev, this info was not for old believers living in a world of dogma

Nikolai Semko #:

Fedoseev, this information was not for Old Believers living in a world of dogma

And you think you have invented something new? This nonsense about indicators is already older than the forum, then one genius-smart guy appears, then another one replaces him... and all the same, and everyone with the appearance of an expert, but in fact - there is no effort to learn how to write indicators.

don't mind the local grumpy old ladies.

Nikolai Semko #:
ignore the local grumpy old ladies.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Отрицание_(psychology)

Denial is a mental process that belongs to psychological defence mechanisms. It manifests itself as a refusal to recognise the existence of something undesirable.

Denial is an extremely easy to understand defence. Its name speaks for itself - the person applying it actually denies events or information that he or she cannot accept.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Отрицание_(psychology)

Denial is a mental process that belongs to psychological defence mechanisms. It manifests itself as a refusal to recognise the existence of something undesirable.

Denial is an extremely easy to understand defence. Its name speaks for itself - the person using it actually denies events or information that he or she cannot accept.

Quiet, women

lynxntech #:

Quiet, women.

Is it an alfo-macha? Did you cut off the fly?

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

An alfo-macha? Did you cut the fly off?

You seem to be making a macho statement here.

I have a lot of respect for your so-to-speak knowledge here.

lynxntech #:

You're kind of a macho guy, aren't you?

I have a lot of respect for your knowledge, so to speak.

No well, I may know something and know how to do something, but some jokes, alas, I do not understand, up to dramatic events.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Not well, I may know and know how to do something, but some jokes, alas, I don't get, up to and including the dramatic events.

cut the fly.

Here is an example and the code I gave once upon a time. Whoever solves it, praise and honour!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/379526/page9#comment_25865481

The thing is that any EA that works with objects conflicts with the dashboard. I thought there was no solution until I saw that one EA had no problems at all with the canvas panel. How he did it is a mystery.

Funny thing is that the top panel on the front page of the marketplace also hangs with dashboards.

Dmitry Fedoseev reason for deinitialisation. If the reason is deinitialisation, then delete the graphics, in all other cases leave them, so that you don't have to draw them again in init.

And this is not trickery at all, but just a reasonable approach to the matter.

But for some people it is certainly a thicket, and before getting into the thicket, they should have learnt how to write indicators, and not to recalculate 1000 bars on every tick.

And why do we need these dashboards in the first place? Haven't you played gta?

Solve the problem, praise and honour. About the dashboard, you're a salesman. Do you think that if your indicators have a pattern not only on the open chart, but all over the navigator, users will be interested? Although a lot depends on the quality of the pattern.

But if you remember, there was Carla Wilson, who had several thousand reviews in her products. She simply gave a dashboard to her products for a review. Of course then the shop with motivated traffic was closed, but the fact remains.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

The "problem" given in the link is cured via ChartIndicatorAdd - the Expert Advisor "attaches" the indicator to the chart and OnChartEvent starts to fly to the indicator.

Solve the problem, praise and honour.

Nikolai Semko #:

It's all about the correct internal event model.

If you can solve the problem, praise and honour!

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 1350 - Если у вас проблемы с дешбордами, то придется удалять объекты чарта.
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 4 build 1350 - Если у вас проблемы с дешбордами, то придется удалять объекты чарта.
  • www.mql5.com
точнее в очередностях OnInit удалении своих объектов чарта. Тут ремонт терминала не имеет смысла не создавайте объектов по крайней мере до первого OnChartEvent. И удалять объекты пачкой лучше по ChartObjectsDelete
Reason: