Canvas is cool! - page 36

Реter Konow:

This is necessary for the documentation of MQL-programs written in MQL.

To be able to sell on the Market. Otherwise it's all completely pointless in any respect.

And you think that sellers will do it and users will read it? - funny!

If i've seen some salesmen, i can't judge by the product, by the questions on the forum or the history of posts, well, the best option is minor bugs, but usually they have no understanding of how the terminal works and even simpletrade requests that are discussed at every step - a pretty decent number of product authors have no idea.

But when you release your own format - . FIG - will they start writing quality manuals for their products? - I don't think so.

users will read them? - Most likely, yes, but not more than a quarter because the rest are not interested in the manual, but the other - the manual maybe interested, but after questioning the author with the rigor

Perhaps I, as usual, "don't see things in a rosy light".

This is the MQL programming documentation I'm talking abouthttps://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/728423

You can make it much simpler, but the essence of applying the analog of gif in MQL programs is this. Any other forms of application I haven't discussed, and if they exist, I won't say anything about them .

Документация движка. Новый уровень MQL-программ.
Документация движка. Новый уровень MQL-программ.
  • www.mql5.com
Документация разработанного движка

Igor Makanu:

in the Marketplace? and you think sellers will do it and users will read it? - ridiculous!

i've been watching some vendors, i can't judge by the product, by forum questions or history posts. the best thing is minor bugs, but usually they have no idea how the terminal works and even simple trade requests discussed at every step cause confusion among quite a few product authors

But when you release your own format - . FIG - will they start writing quality manuals for their products? - I don't think so.

users will read them? - Most likely, yes, but not more than a quarter because the rest are not interested in the manual, but the other - the manual maybe interested, but after questioning the author with the rigor

perhaps I, as usual, "don't see everything in a rosy light".

You're just far from creative topics related to MQL. For you, small optimized Expert Advisors are the limit of niche, creativity and business in MQL. And this topic turns out to be unnecessary.

I'm not going to argue, because I've realized how shallow the consumer audience in the Market is. But, the "creative charge" has led me to my achievements regardless of whether they need it or not. Now that charge has run out. I don't do graphics anymore.

Andrey Dik:

I'm making one last try, but there's almost no hope...

you've got a great engine, what does it do Peter knows... how are you going to get the idea across? - take a screenshot of your creation and send the user a picture file or post it here on the forum, right?

And if you need a demonstration of the engine's performance, what will you do? - record video with screen-reader, and again, send the file to the user, or post it here on the forum, right?

no one needs to run your exes, you know? - and who would be interested in ex4/5 file attached to the forum, if you can immediately attach a picture or video?

If you need to demonstrate the program work in MT, make a screenshot or use screen-reader to record a video and leave it at that. But if a canvas is used, why not save it as a *bmp/*avi file and send it to the forum (send it to a client, post it on YouTube)?

did you buy a program? - you look at screenshots to get an impression about the program before you buy it or download it.

I don't know how else to explain it.

Petr does not have any engine.

All this fake including his (GIFs) he has made in other applications like Photoshop etc. )))

Реter Konow:

You're just far away from the creative themes related to MQL. For you, small optimized Expert Advisors are the limit of the niche, the creativity and business in MQL. And this topic turns out to be unnecessary.

I'm not going to argue, because I've realized how shallow the consumer audience in the Market is. But, the "creative charge" has led me to my achievements regardless of whether they need it or not. Now that charge has run out. I don't do graphics anymore.

You're getting into personalities.
Most of the people here know and know more than you do. But they don't megaphone about themselves everywhere they go, they just do.
And by the way, everything related to you in this thread is offtopic.

Andrey Dik:

I'm giving it one last try, but there's almost no hope...

... but since kanvas is used, why not save it straight from there as a result of the work in *bmp/*avi and send it to the forum (send it to a client, post it on youtube)?

A lot of superfluous words. I've highlighted the essentials. You need to write a video editor in MQL. In the Expert Advisor. Begin. Then you will have what you are talking about.

Реter Konow:

You're just far away from the creative themes related to MQL. For you, small optimized Expert Advisors are the limit of the niche, the creativity and business in MQL. And this topic turns out to be unnecessary.

I don't post to Market because I don't see how I can post there if it's not interesting or not downloadable, I wanted to post it last week, but ... As always decided that this is not the best solution, for a week, with the help of the forum solved the gap in his practice, rewrote more than half the code - the result is exactly one time faster optimization

About the optimization, unfortunately, you are not competent here as well, it makes no sense to communicate with you on this subject, experts you cannot write, but just join the opinion of losers that the optimization, likea strategy tester, is a toy, or programmers can draw something there - in general, your opinion is null.

What are your achievements? .... well, my kid often sets an example of what he can do... but look how I can do it! .... when he gets bored, I explain to him that this is not an achievement but just natural - how to breathe, how to walk... and an achievement is something that others cannot do or a very small group of people can do - I do not even know how to explain the stupidity of your statement )))

Igor Makanu:

This is about kanvas and the implementation of a gif analogue. Let's leave the rest out of the equation.

Nikolai Semko:

Nikolai, sorry for unwittingly causing a mess in the thread by asking an innocent question... I guess I could ask the moderators to remove the outrage that followed the question.

Andrey Dik:

Nikolai, sorry for unwittingly causing a mess in the thread by asking an innocent question... I guess I could ask the moderators to remove the outrage that followed the question.

Come on, it's no big deal. It's just a workplace nuisance...
As for the innocent question, that's my fault: - You shouldn't have been so clever, you should have just clarified the ambiguous question.

Reason: